IC System Bugs

Ded?

• Total voters
"ill cross-reference this image with the government's facial recognition database...
just... gotta hack into it first..."
a holoscreen appears infront of Program
>connect [insert government gateway IP, here]
(characters with the "mental jukebox" perk would hear "malware injection" start to play)

They have sunglasses and a cloth covering the lower part of their face*
"They are wearing a cloth and sunglasses. So unless you can find out whose hairstyle that is, in which, I would comment about what they did to go through all that effort and fail because they are too vain to muss their hair, I don't think you will find out who they are with that."

> Connecting to local network (aka the internet)
> Established safe connection
> Acquired location data (gps)
> Disconnecting
Unlike Program, Tarko does not have any holo stuff appearing in front of him, his screen doesn't show anything out of the usual either.

(Gonna use ">" as a general thing for Tarko's software stuff and not necessarily just system alerts.)
((Swapping his color to orange.))

Last edited:
"With that out of the way, we need to now put together why the mob began. We have only limited information."
*Hands you an image of a person. They have sunglasses and a cloth covering the lower part of their face*
"This is who is believed to have initiated it. We do not know his name, and he was spotted last 20 kilometres northwest from the city centre. We need to find him."
"Did you hear me the first time? Capture or termination? And I guess the other option would be 'questioning.'"

"ill cross-reference this image with the government's facial recognition database...
just... gotta hack into it first..."
a holoscreen appears infront of Program
>connect [insert government gateway IP, here]
(characters with the "mental jukebox" perk would hear "malware injection" start to play)
(still waiting on this to get moderated)

(I can see this possibly being alright, but how would you gain access to a database we don't even know may or may not exist?)
[doublepost=1567228858,1567228823][/doublepost]
"Okay. Am I going to have to go solo, or do you have someone trusted enough to come with me?"
"I spend too much time at the base. I will join you."

"They are wearing a cloth and sunglasses. So unless you can find out whose hairstyle that is, in which, I would comment about what they did to go through all that effort and fail because they are too vain to muss their hair, I don't think you will find out who they are with that."
(*Cough.* How do you see their face again?)
"Got it. Ready to leave?"

(Yeah... And that one.)
[doublepost=1567229192,1567229122][/doublepost](Probably gonna be a no to the hacking and finding the person that way, perhaps a compromise of you seeing them on a security camera you hacked into @Orifan1?)

(Yeah... And that one.)
[doublepost=1567229192,1567229122][/doublepost](Probably gonna be a no to the hacking and finding the person that way, perhaps a compromise of you seeing them on a security camera you hacked into @Orifan1?)
((Program isint using the government database to find him, he’s using it to see if he can find the identity of the person))

"Do you have a more specific location for this individual? That would make finding him easier."

"With that out of the way, we need to now put together why the mob began. We have only limited information."
*Hands you an image of a person. They have sunglasses and a cloth covering the lower part of their face*
"This is who is believed to have initiated it. We do not know his name, and he was spotted last 20 kilometres northwest from the city centre. We need to find him."

"20 km northwest. Any town, settlement, village, something like that specifically there?"

"It is my firm belief that they are unaware of the resistance members of this base. However, that town is where most of the terrorists live. We still need to blend in."

Back
Top Bottom