Szaila's Art Show Off

Yo Szaila,

Not meaning to badger you or anything, but I just figured I should mention that I think you might've forgotten to shift Cutswood's request over. Unless you've finished/almost finished it, and I'm missing something! :3

Yo Szaila,

Not meaning to badger you or anything, but I just figured I should mention that I think you might've forgotten to shift Cutswood's request over. Unless you've finished/almost finished it, and I'm missing something! :3
Oh lol, I actually forgot. I was in a hurry when was moving 'em over so I guess I did.
Ty for reminding me c:

Oh lol, I actually forgot. I was in a hurry when was moving 'em over so I guess I did.
Ty for reminding me c:

Haha, no probs!

I can understand that, because I remember how messy things got when I shifted everything in my own thread across from TO to TCF...! xD;

i already said in in the old forums but im saying it again :)
thank you so many this character drawing is really done so great :)
i literally love it

How come I've been shoved to the bottom of the queue?
Oh whoops, I remember whan I was moving the stuff over, yours was already on the list but not on the old one. I remember that I thought that I was gonna look into that and find out what spot you originally had. Seems like I forgot~
Gonna find it out now, then.
Ty for reminding me, I'm such a forgetful prick somethimes xD

I went through the thread back at the other forum, and turned out that the order I've written it in was correct...
Yours have not changed position at all.
You were, after all, one of the last ones to request. Can't do anything about that.

I went through the thread back at the other forum, and turned out that the order I've written it in was correct...
You were, after all, one of the last ones to request. Can't do anything about that.
The reason I thought this, was because when this thread first came over to TCF I was the only one on the request list. Sorry for wasting your time.

First of all, don't beat yourself up so much S! Everyone makes mistakes after all :p

That aside, I'm guessing he was most confused because you didn't have a link to his request or a description or anything like that until now. The list's a lot clearer and better right now, if you don't mind me saying!

Pretty interesting artwork, I might request something sometime down the line. You'd probably need to remind me though, lol

Would you be willing to change my request for an art trade? If so tell me what you'd like.

Would you be willing to change my request for an art trade? If so tell me what you'd like.
Do I smell some impatience?

... I can understand why, though.. v_v
I'm so sorry..

Sure, go ahead.
Draw my babies!
53 - Let's go!.png
MORE references!
Pow! Smack! Whap!

Back
Top Bottom