Szaila's Art Show Off

While I appreciate the picture, I don't consider a redraw of one of my own drawings a valid trade v_v"
Sorry again about the my stupidity
SrXmzru.gif

Well, I hope you like this one :)

szaila2.png

So me and @zimberzimber was chatting along and he showed me this meme he made. I jokingly said he gotta turn that smile into a frown, and he actually did. I was just gonna fix it for him, one thing turned into another and now I have a whole set of pictures showing how the terraria community hav been feeling about SteveOfAThousandNaps lately.
This is the one he started with
index.php

And then this
0WF9wiy.png

VEIDkXV.png
Stuv
BONywPk.png
Stuv..!
wQjg1rt.png
STEEEVE!
7VLQX4c.png
SteeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEVE!
jSAALOD.png
STEVE!!

I did an all-nighter to finish this one on time.
Gdi, why can't I finish something in good time before it's due??

I recently explained it to some other people, so I'll jsut copy-pase the description. lol.

Short explanation: School project. Make dresses/costumes. I based mine on pokemon.
We got an assignment at school where we were supposed to design these dresses. The freakier, the better, I think. As in: those really ugly dresses you see on those freaky catwalk shows.
I think I'm the only one in class who decided to base my designs off of something ._. I find this much easier than having to just make a costume from scratch, which the others did >->

So I gave myself two choices. Either be a hippie and base the designs off of plants, or be a nerd and base them off of pokemon. OFC I chose to be a nerd, and since I did that, it made me not want to make the costumes so freaky that they become ugly q-q I love these things, don't make me destoy them!
We had to make a minimum 4 costumes, but I stuck to the tradition of the pokemon games and made 6 =w=

I had a really hard time chosing what pokemon to base the designs off of though Q-Q
I had to chose pokemon that was both a favourite AND had an intresting design which one could put on a dress, so obviously, I couldn't take my top 6 faves Y-Y

(I kinda rushed the last one which was Salamence, so don't be too surprised if you see some faults in there q-q
:red:tresultat 1.png

:red:tresultat 2.png

So yeah, this is what I've been hinting at for a pretty long time now lol

I'm finishing up exams tomorrow and was thinking I should get my hand to pick up my pen and draw some lines and creduzzles which will eventually turn into the requests which I've not hat time to do 'till jsut recently.
Even though you may not have any say in the matter, I still wanted to know what you thought about it; I've improved since the last requests, and so the "simple drawings" might not turn out just like those before. They might turn out slightly more cartoonish instead of that hideous semi-anime/cartoony chibi thingy-style I had a while ago -- It was like I couldn't decide what I wanted in that style xD

Now then. To the point. It's a while since these requests were made, and I know by experience that if requests such as these are left unattended for a while, the requester might change his/her preferences and might want something else. What I'm saying is I'm letting y'all change your requests (if that is what you want) to something else.
But wait, there is more.
To confirm that none of the requesters was a hit-and-run case, as in "request and run" as in "request and dissapear from the face of the eurf" :B I want everyone of those I tagg to reply to this comment with either confirming their request by rewriting their request or changing it.
This way, I will be able to scratch some off the list (because I believe there are some that aren't active anymore) and update the list with further details, if a requester had more to give, such as reference pictures or details they wanted to be implemented.

Now then you gaiz need to reply asap:
@Murphmario @Pikmonster @Dish0ut @radom555 @zadum4ivii

And B* please, don't give me that TL;DR bullcrap.
Dis be srss bsnss!

Last edited:
One more thing:
Can you replace my current request with this: (copypasted, hehehe)

Can I have my character drawn? Here is he, Agent Sagittarius:
TERRARIACHAR.png

Details:
Black Dye + Archaeologist's Hat
Black Dye + The Doctor's Shirt (just color the suit and bow tie black, everything else white)
Black Dye + Tuxedo Pants

Black Dye + Bone Wings
Black Dye + Rocket Boots
Black Dye + Toolbelt
Red Dye + Diamond Ring

Pose should be like the pose of James Bond in the theatrical poster for Quantum of Solace, except the AK-47 (or whatever that gun was) is replaced by the in-game Sniper Rifle.
Do you think you can draw this?

I'm still interested in requesting something from you some day, when these dudes are done.

@Mystery, some day your going to request from someone a drawing of your sim, MARK MY WORDS. Or I will, but either way!

omg tldr didnt reed lol

Couldn't resist. Anyways; yeah - I'm still around. I'm just happy to have a request on the table at all, honestly, details can stay as is. Though do let me know if you want some extra references, as I can always provide them!

A reply to what Szaila has asked me and others
I wish for the request to stay the same as it was requested before, 3 bad guys plotting something around a table.
The three bad guys would be Sandro, Devan Shell and the Horned Reaper, and they would be placed around the table in that order from left to right.
But this time, I want it to contain another little detail.
The table will be in the middle of the image and have a map on it that falls slightly off the table to reveal the faces (small drawings) of 3 other characters. Those characters would be Gelu, Jazz Jack Rabbit and a Goodly Knight, placed in this order from left to right.

Image references:
Sandro | Devan Shell | Horned Reaper* | Gelu | Jazz Jack Rabbit | Lord of the Land

*Ignore the Mistress please. :)

Hope that won't be too much of a hassle with all the details, you can deny them if you want. :p

Awright, a morning drawing before I'm headed to school to take my visual art exam. Fun times ahead.
Wish me luck guys! Aiming for that big A!
sir_cutswood_by_szaila-d89jfye.png
These white dots looks strange.. Prolly gonna fix it later when I get home..
I think Mr.Treeslice has to be the one and only on these forums that can posses as much class and sw0g at the same time and still be alive and well.
I think I pretty much nailed the "Dapper-as-:red: mustache" you wanted.
Sorry @Sir Cutswood , You had to be the first to fall victim to the newest style :U

Last edited:
Not sure why I didn't comment before,

But I for one love the new style, and the image of Cutswood in general! Not gonna lie, I've been wanting to see it... but it was well worth the wait! I kinda understand your (maybe) concern that the head does look different in style to the body's suit - but actually, I quite like that contrast. Wearing that suit, with the monochrome black and white buttons... the swirly top hat and tails - damn! I wouldn't mess with him, that's for sure. Cutswood looks like he'd kick your damned head in within moments, if you besmirched his most gentlemanly characteristics!

I know I said the head looks different from the rest of the body (nigh-monochrome VS high colour) but to re-iterate, I like the effect. Also I have to admit, I really, really prefer your new head style to the old one. I mean, there's some things about your old style that are a little better, but... I have to say, the wide heads weren't really to my preference, even though they were an iconic bit of your style! Haha, I kept quiet about it - 'cause overall, they still turned out great - but I think just changing the shape was already one in the bag.

Admittedly the older style had scope for more minute details, but Cutswood is kinda... sharp. Contrasting. Punchy. Hell yeah, I love it!

Back
Top Bottom