Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

I really can't tell for sure if this is lucky or unlucky.
The other day during my Expert mode playthrough, a Solar Eclipse began. I was really looking forward to getting the Broken Hero Swords or the Neptune's Shell.
But the game said "Nah bro, have eight Hallowed Keys instead."
To all my other characters who spent hours grinding for just one of these, this was more of an insult. At least I got a Shoddy Death Sickle.

On a slightly more positive note, today I was searching for Souls of Night so I could craft the Keys of Night to fight Crimson Mimics. It took a while, but around 200 souls later, I finally managed to get one to drop the Life Drain. It was already Mythical.
There is luck in misfortune, I find.

I really can't tell for sure if this is lucky or unlucky.
The other day during my Expert mode playthrough, a Solar Eclipse began. I was really looking forward to getting the Broken Hero Swords or the Neptune's Shell.
But the game said "Nah bro, have eight Hallowed Keys instead."
To all my other characters who spent hours grinding for just one of these, this was more of an insult. At least I got a Shoddy Death Sickle.

On a slightly more positive note, today I was searching for Souls of Night so I could craft the Keys of Night to fight Crimson Mimics. It took a while, but around 200 souls later, I finally managed to get one to drop the Life Drain. It was already Mythical.
There is luck in misfortune, I find.
I would go for Fetid Balnglesh or Flesh Knuckles or Dart Pistol... pretty much anything other then that ;)

Was fighting Plantera, running out of ammo for my Megashark and I was pretty low on health. But so was Plantera. The plant made one last charge at me and I held the trigger down until it went click. Plantera fell nearly 2 blocks away from me, I had but two hearts left and 4 more bullets.

Not such a big thing, but when I started I worked towards getting a hook asap. As soon as I had it I dove into the first cleft in the ground in my jungle and began foraging for the items I'd need to make an Ivy Vine hook and Grass Blade. I stumbled onto my first two jungle chests and they both had boomsticks. so me and my friend who were playing Lan quickly moved from wooden/copper armor up to the Bee set and weaponry. Everything was a breeze with the Bee's Knees, Bee Staff, and Bee Keeper Sword, those items sustained us until hard mode.

On my first real play through, very first night a zombie killed a bird and it dropped a banner. (this was before 1.3)
Also, I set up a slime farm for a slime staff, got two within a couple of hours.

Got 3 nymphs right after each other and 2 of dropped the detector and I didn`t kill the third one out of laziness.
I also got on the same session 2 Amber mosquitos

Okay, so yesterday I was playing with a friend and in the first 2 minutes:
Rain Coat
Rain Hat
Money Trough
And then throughout the rest of the time (Like 30 minutes):
Butterfly dust
DPS Meter
Trifold Map
Nectar
Skeletron Prime Mask
At least one trophy.
But for the life of me, I could NOT find a Planterra Bulb. It wasn't even funny. I think I got other stuff, but can't remember.

Top 5 Luckiest moments for me.
5. Lihzhard Altar spawns at narrow hallway, thus causing Golem to get stuck when spawning it.
4. Nimbus Rod dropped from my first Angry Nimbus kill.
3. Slime Staff unintentionally dropped from a blue slime in my base.
2. Managing to kill Plantera with 5 Light Discs and a Horn O' Plenty used once only with no deaths.
1. And the luckiest moment of all...
Progress reset after recent mobile update.

I was battling a bat or some other creature and I stepped on a detonator. I was hit by the mob at JUST the right time and survived the blast, falling into a pile of Platinum ore, which is what I needed to finish my armor set.

I was playing around with my new Golden FIshing Rod on PS4, and fishing in the ocean. The first thing I caught was a Golden Crate. I had lucky streak after that, of 18 Iron Crates in a row. Then I got the quest fish for the day (I didn't remember to chat with the Angler). Then I got a Zephyr Fish. Then after bragging to my family, I pulled in my fishing rod to get another one (which I'm happily donating to my mother, who hates the new fishing system)! After that, I opened my Golden Crate to get a Hardy Saddle for the first time, and then on the first three Iron Crates, I got Tartar Sauce each time, and then I returned good ol' Cap'n Tunabeard to the Angler, only to get the Hotline Fishing Hook. I then jumped down my Hellevator, and instantly fished up a Flarefin Koi. Then I returned home and I saved my game, like I never had before. Then I just ate a few Salted Caramel Slices, so yeah...

NOW DO IT WITH A COPPER SHORTSWORD!

My lucky moment is when I killed the Queen Bee and got the Bee Keeper on the first try. (That was a really OP sword at the time for me. :))

So this was one trip down to hell...ONE TRIP
on the way there is got:
one rally
one metal detector (nymph)
one wizard hat (tim)
one medusa's head (medusa)
two night vision helmets (granite biome mobs)
two obsidian roses (imp)
one plumber hat (hellbat)
one cascade on first kill of hell monster

So this was one trip down to hell...ONE TRIP
on the way there is got:
one rally
one metal detector (nymph)
one wizard hat (tim)
one medusa's head (medusa)
two night vision helmets (granite biome mobs)
two obsidian roses (imp)
one plumber hat (hellbat)
one cascade on first kill of hell monster
Damn bro. Insane luck
[DOUBLEPOST=1451257891,1451257852][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm currently onto my 3rd stack of 999 presents, and I still haven't got a puppy whistle XD

Slime rain in a blood moon. Also, getting the slime staff during both events :)

Edit: I almost forgotten, 2 ko cannons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom