• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

PC Tenthy's Creations

JohnnyGui

Terrarian

Tenthy

Terrarian
I was wondering where you got those Hard Mode bosses statues (Twins, Skeletron and Mechanical Worm) that are on top of that build. Is this from a new update or what?
Thanks! Well, actually, it's not my screenshot, someone just used my build, I guess. Also those statues are definitely from some mod or something, they are not present in the vanilla game.

JohnnyGui

Terrarian
Thanks! Well, actually, it's not my screenshot, someone just used my build, I guess. Also those statues are definitely from some mod or something, they are not present in the vanilla game.

Ah, that explains it. I was wondering how I missed those during gameplay.

okkaido

Terrarian
Hi Tenthy, hate to be bothering you but I was on here about 2 years ago and I used your map for inspiration. Tomorrow is my sisters birthday and I thought it would be cool to show her this map you made, I know she would love it! is there any way you can update the link for me? c:

Cheers,
okkaido

Tenthy

Terrarian
Hello, sure, here's the link. c:
I should warn you that some things changed since then, so if something's too off you can change it with TEdit. Happy birthday to her!

Tenthy

Terrarian
A new build - the Black Halls. I'll change it a bit later maybe, wanted to make some rainbow detailngs around.
iKTieCA.jpg

Top Bottom