Tenthy's Creations

Very awesome builds! Morrowind is one of my favorite games, so I really enjoy those. All of the builds are great though.

Great builds man. I guess I could learn a thing or two. But one thing quick, on the ancient Rome style build, even tho it is one of your lesser builds, I think you should use the rough marble instead and give it more of a broken up feel to make it seem more "ancient".

Updated everything and added some new builds. WIPs were deleted as I lost the world with them and so I can't finish them.
Also, I build a new thing - the city of Necrom. Dunno when I finish it, there is a lot to do there, but looks bland, so I'd be glad to hear any suggestions on making the background walls more interesting.
dE4DYFG.png

hkDU6Qn.png

May I call you senpai, senpai? :eek: Also, I'd love if you could upload a download link for the actual builds beacuse Im a potato when using TEdit and anything other than copy+paste is far beyond me

Updated everything and added some new builds. WIPs were deleted as I lost the world with them and so I can't finish them.
Also, I build a new thing - the city of Necrom. Dunno when I finish it, there is a lot to do there, but looks bland, so I'd be glad to hear any suggestions on making the background walls more interesting.
dE4DYFG.png

hkDU6Qn.png
Очень здОрово! хорошо, что есть вдохновение на новые постройки:) и удачи на сессии, если она ещё не закончилась))

Очень здОрово! хорошо, что есть вдохновение на новые постройки:) и удачи на сессии, если она ещё не закончилась))
You're russian, would you translate this text, or you must leave this forum. :indifferent:

You're russian, would you translate this text, or you must leave this forum. :indifferent:
No problem... It was just a compliment to the person who also speaks russian. I wrote: it's great that you still have got inspiration to build something new. Good luck with your exams...

Спасибо, буквально сегодня был последний экзамен)
Wow, why so tough? Or is it a rule I missed? If it is so, excuse me.

Back
Top Bottom