1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria 1.3 PS4 Hotfixes Released + Plan Moving Forward

Discussion in 'Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio' started by ClearConscious, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Itzhuskyy

Itzhuskyy Skeletron Prime

Actually same though ugh

2. Steatler

Steatler Terrarian

Hi,

Can someone here explain me please how to play splitscreen with this update ?

Thanks

3. Drez

Drez Terrarian

Also please release the Switch version today. Thank you.

:)

4. Datfreshsavage

Datfreshsavage Terrarian

I don't think have even started

Proto Persona, Moat and Dark Wiz like this.
  5. Adam Nowak

Adam Nowak Terrarian

Soooo, when xbox 1 gets approval, is 505/pipeworks going to create a thread stating the update is ready? Because I'm really growing weary of turning my game on every hour for the last two days checking for that lovely white box to appear at the beginning of start up.

Datfreshsavage likes this.
  6. Itzhuskyy

I reset my Xbox every 3 hours and check on the updates page and when I don't see terraria I honestly just die a little inside

7. Adam Nowak

Adam Nowak Terrarian

Honestly, I would take a bugged update with the utmost joy and happiness right now, all those people complaining on PS4 obviously didn't play, excuse me, GRIND 1.2.4 long enough. Those people must have been spoiled and we're gifted all items. It would be an honor to have my game crash during moon lord right now.

8. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The waiting is hard, I know. But when there is info it will be posted here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-505-games-pipeworks-studio.11/

You can also follow Pipeworks on Twitter here: https://mobile.twitter.com/pipeworks

Edited to add:
    It’s hard waiting, but remember that we’re all lovers of Terraria. No need to try and snipe at one set of players or another.

Dark Wiz likes this.
  9. Drez

Drez Terrarian

That doesn’t mean they can’t release it today.

How long could it take?

10. TheSaucySosig

TheSaucySosig Terrarian

1.3 for switch is not being worked on until mobile is worked on. Switch is their last priority
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ---
    (At this rate switch will be done and submitted before Xbox)

11. Adam Nowak

Adam Nowak Terrarian

Sorry Unit, you are right. My apologies to to all the kids who beg for handouts.

12. TheSaucySosig

TheSaucySosig Terrarian

Plug in a second controller, then press start on the second controller

Steatler likes this.
  13. Itzhuskyy

I could POSSIBLY wait another few hours for the Xbox one update..

14. Dark Wiz

Dark Wiz Spazmatism

https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-hotfixes-released-plan-moving-forward.64478/. I just read this and if it is the same on the Xbox, then I wouldn't want to have the update until they fix it. Frame drops? Items being deleted into thin in air? Imagine getting a The Axe from Plantera (one of the rarest things in the game) and then having it deleted. I'd be pretty mad. But if you want the update and have all these problems, then be my guest. Honestly, I want the update more then world peace, but at least I have the stones to wait a couple more days for Microtransactionsoft to verify the update and send it out. And if anyone thinks of blaming Pipeworks, then that's inhumane and asinine. It isn't Pipework's fault that Microsoft hasn't verified it yet.

Proto Persona and Moat like this.
  15. Itzhuskyy

I can't wait a few more days, I can wait until atleast Sunday then that's me done with terraria, I've waited too long for this and since it's so close I can't wait anymore..

16. Adam Nowak

Adam Nowak Terrarian

That's funny, I've been farming plantera all day for my second axe. It sure does have a horrible drop rate.

Dark Wiz likes this.
  17. EliteWafflecat

EliteWafflecat Spazmatism

Man i'm excited I haven't played Terraria since September when my 360 broke and i just got my Xbox One a month ago and Terraria yesterday can't wait for this update i'm going to be the happiest wafflecat in the world

18. Datfreshsavage

Datfreshsavage Terrarian

The havnt started working on it so there's noting to release

19. Itzhuskyy

They haven't started working on it yet, my bet it will be released late 2018 early 2019
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Dec 22, 2017 ---
    Gonna stay up all night waiting for this update

20. Moat

Moat Terrarian

Don't waste your time on this, unless you *really* have nothing else to do :) Pipeworks has to set off/trigger the launch (even if Microsoft says ok) and they didn't even do their regular Twitch stream today (second week they just skipped it).