Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The PS4 update probably won't be out until next tuesday (dec 19). The certification will probably take a bit longer than a usual update due to it essentially being a "new" game (new codebase). Sony will have to test everything again, unlike the previous updates.

As for Xbox I doubt the update will be out before New Year.

I was on my phone checking for the latest news on the release- and I came across a post from Loki announcing 1.3 was finally going Live in the afternoon and that the wait was finally over. i got SOOOOOOOOOO hype that i went on a few of the PS Terraria forums and announced it....unfortunately, i didnt see the fine print stating the date on my little phone screen- It was an old post for PC. im a dumbass.

Seriously- apologies if anyone saw those and got their hopes up. i couldnt stand it when people put up fake announcements, and boom- i did it because my excitement overwhelmed rationality and double checking the facts. Sometimes your brain will make you see what you want it to see.
Sorry about that. i feel stupid as hell

I’m disappointed with the Xbone delay since I don’t have a PlayStation, but, I’m sure Pipeworks will get through it. But, the estimate was Friday, any setbacks or just hard to fix?

Whats the point i wont even be able to get it because my xb1 wont update or anythings no games a=can update its so stupid now i wont be able to play 1.3. :(

Don't be.
Pipeworks devs have been working extremely hard!!
I'm so glad they took the time to update us.
(even if it was their one job)
BUT IT WAS HARD!
Wait, why am I saying this
I didn't do jack squat.:D

YES A BOY CAN HYPE!!!!!!!
Wait u said he can hope?
oh dat to...-_-
But I want the achievements.

Whats the point i wont even be able to get it because my xb1 wont update or anythings no games a=can update its so stupid now i wont be able to play 1.3. :(
Have you tried deleting the games and re-downloading them? If you do that, it should only download the latest version.

The PS4 update probably won't be out until next tuesday (dec 19). The certification will probably take a bit longer than a usual update due to it essentially being a "new" game (new codebase). Sony will have to test everything again, unlike the previous updates.

As for Xbox I doubt the update will be out before New Year.
but my birthday is dec 16 it would be perfect ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom