Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish mobile already had 1.3 and had tavernkeep NPC

Yes good point. I'm enjoying 1.2 while it lasts
[doublepost=1513122004,1513121739][/doublepost]
thank goodness.. I do not want 30 fps splitscreen on my ps4.

The nice thing is it will be soon and as long as I can play 1.3 without disturbing lag I'm all good :happy:;)
[doublepost=1513122449][/doublepost]Finally we will have 1.3 in our hands to play on and enjoy

I'm pretty sure the developers enjoyed making it happen.

:)

Still no update on Xbox One submission yet? I guess Pipeworks is having a real hard time with this suspension bug... Who suspends their game on XboxOne anyway... It's hit and miss with every single game due to custom implementation and bad checks during certification obviously (unlike Nintendo Switch where sleep mode seems to work perfectly, thank god).

Sure would be a kick in the nuts for every Xbox One owner if the PS4 version releases a week earlier (and Microsoft wouldn't like the bad publicity, probably). 505 is playing with Fire! :p

Last edited:
Still no update on Xbox One submission yet? I guess Pipeworks is having a real hard time with this suspension bug... Who suspends their game on XboxOne anyway... It's hit and miss with every single game due to custom implementation and bad checks during certification obviously (unlike Nintendo Switch where sleep mode seems to work perfectly, thank god).

Sure would be a kick in the nuts for every Xbox One owner if the PS4 version releases a week earlier (and Microsoft wouldn't like the bad publicity, probably). 505 is playing with Fire! :p
PS4 will get it first since it might take a few weeks to fix the bug on Xbox

I have not played in months because I have been waiting for 1.3. I have PC version too, but I hate the interface. I became too familiar with the PS controls to make the switch.

Anyway, I logged back in and realized I had 20 Ocram skulls. Been killing him all day and just got his mask and trophy. I guess it is a plus the update didn't come out yet.

I have not played in months because I have been waiting for 1.3. I have PC version too, but I hate the interface. I became too familiar with the PS controls to make the switch.

Anyway, I logged back in and realized I had 20 Ocram skulls. Been killing him all day and just got his mask and trophy. I guess it is a plus the update didn't come out yet.
I always thought the crafting interface on consoles were really straight forward and easy to use as well.

It will most likely take a couple weeks for this to happen.

But, but... they were saying they would probably submit last Friday? Sure, that could slip a couple of days (I was expecting some news by now), but "couple of weeks" sounds kinda harsh for the Xbox One users.

(Also not good news for the Mobile and Switch users as I understand this is mostly a one-team effort)

But, but... they were saying they would probably submit last Friday? Sure, that could slip a couple of days (I was expecting some news by now), but "couple of weeks" sounds kinda harsh for the Xbox One users.

(Also not good news for the Mobile and Switch users as I understand this is mostly a one-team effort)
Most likely being sarcastic when he said a couple of weeks.

Hope so! :)

Only Pipeworks can take away these doubts... Why aren't they saying anything about the XboxOne submission? It was only one single bug and they fixed it (only had to be tested by Re-Logic and QA). Sounds like they're hiding some details...
Yeah it’s almost like they had a preference on which console they tested it on, *one look at Pipeworks YT* oh that makes sense.

I know they want it to be perfect and if they don't want to release it until that's fixed fine with me.

However

A update on what's going on with it would go a really long way imo considering it's been 5 days and we all know the PS4 version is complete.

Just let us know something. It's hopeless, it's coming along, were still working on it, you're never getting it because we be trollin.
Speak, holla!

Are they getting rid of orcram ? And please don’t tell me I am going to have to make a new world because of all the things being added but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLY IT GOSH DARN HAPPENING YESSSSS YES YES

Maybe if we look at “soon” in the title of the thread and other phrases like it we can tell how much more we have to wait from other threads on the subject.

Soon: 3 weeks
Almost done: 3 months
We are working on it: 1 and a half years

The Xbox situation is not only starting to make me worry, but also mad as well. It's something that Pipeworks should be able to fix easily. Either they fixed it, and submitted without saying a word (Highly Unlikely), or, as other people say, they have more of a favoritism towards PS4 (Likely). Either way, I don't know, I don't care, but give us some more word about Xbox!...please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom