Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

THERE IS NO QUICK SELECT IN THE PS VITA VERSION!! PLEASE FIX :( I HAVE SEEN A THREAD SAYING THAT THE QUICK SELECT FUNCTION WILL BE FIXED IN THE UPDATE BUT IT WASN'T!

Hello people, Im here because I need help, I want the platinum trophy on the ps3 version, but my 2 last trophy dont want to come, I need to corrupt and hallow a wold to 50% But My world fully corrupt or Hallow with dungeon and golem dungeon destroy I did'nt go up to 46-47 %. Can someone add me WF_Atlas and invite me on his 50% corrupt and hallow world please? :)

Sometimes I feel like 505 Games is getting lazy. Xbox 360's hasn't gotten an update for a long time and it's kinda making me mad because I really don't wanna pay like 200$ or up just for an update. I know updates take forever but at least tell us when Xbox 360 1.3 coming or give us more updates or something

Sometimes I feel like 505 Games is getting lazy. Xbox 360's hasn't gotten an update for a long time and it's kinda making me mad because I really don't wanna pay like 200$ or up just for an update. I know updates take forever but at least tell us when Xbox 360 1.3 coming or give us more updates or something
There will be no more updates for last-gen consoles (Xbox360/PS3/Vita/Wii U).

That was announced some time ago, here are the details: https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-major-news-updates-for-console-mobile.47201/

360, PS3, Vita and WiiU aren't getting any more updates. It's just PS4 and XBOne now. maybe Switch if it comes to it.

THERE IS NO QUICK SELECT IN THE PS VITA VERSION!! PLEASE FIX :( I HAVE SEEN A THREAD SAYING THAT THE QUICK SELECT FUNCTION WILL BE FIXED IN THE UPDATE BUT IT WASN'T!
Isn't there a "Use Quick Shortcuts" option in the Controls menu?
Controls.png (This is the Xbox Controls menu. The Vita should have a similar menu.)

Hello people, Im here because I need help, I want the platinum trophy on the ps3 version, but my 2 last trophy dont want to come, I need to corrupt and hallow a wold to 50% But My world fully corrupt or Hallow with dungeon and golem dungeon destroy I did'nt go up to 46-47 %. Can someone add me WF_Atlas and invite me on his 50% corrupt and hallow world please? :)
Hi @AtlasOFG, you can find other players to hook up with in the Console Quick Hookup section. Browse that area and I believe there's already one or two old threads about trying to get achievements together.

Will orange bloodroot be fixed on console were it grows naturally in the cavern layer in the upcoming update?
Yes, most likely. Bloodroot spawns correctly on PC 1.3, so Console 1.3 should as well. For those stuck on an old console that can't receive the update, you'll have to generate new worlds and harvest harvest them there.

W

Why that's so dumb I swear they said there gonna put updates on Xbox 360.

They did - for over three years. The entire explanation is laid out in the thread that TK linked. The short version being that the 13 year old hardware of old gen cannot handle Terraria post-1.3 due to a shortage of RAM, primarily. To "make it work" would have required cutting so many corners that the team felt it would markedly and substantially undercut the quality of the game. Better to have a fully functional 1.2.4 then an unstable and/or severely watered down entire game that happens to have a bit more content.

It is unfortunate, to be sure....but such is the way of technology.

Hey guys I need help the lunatic cultists won't spawn for me and I have done everything, I fixed the dungeon, maid a new character and played the game again and still not working. I'm on ps4

Hey guys I need help the lunatic cultists won't spawn for me and I have done everything, I fixed the dungeon, maid a new character and played the game again and still not working. I'm on ps4
Lunatic cultist is a 1.3 event. Consoles don't have it yet. PS4 and Xbox One will hopefully get the 1.3 update sometime this year.

EDIT: Ninja'd by the King XD

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom