Terraria Halloween Contest - 2023

Can I make multiple entries? For example I totally want to do pumpkin carving but I also want to do artwork!

Yes, as stated in the OP, you can enter multiple categories… but only one entry per category, and you can only win one category (in the event more than one entry would have won, only the highest-rated entry will count).

Yes, as stated in the OP, you can enter multiple categories… but only one entry per category, and you can only win one category (in the event more than one entry would have won, only the highest-rated entry will count).
ah Alr

I want to have a chance to win one of the titles and finally participate in a special event in TCF! I just need a high amount of time to prep my Halloween drawings.

I have a few question about the Vanity Set category. Does it have to be a solid white Gemspark Wall background or can you have a forest of hell background? (IIRC, at least one previous year required Gemspark walls.) If you're allowed to have something other than a white background, are you allowed to have mannequins wearing something that isn't your entry?

a small question, can I put 2 images in 1 category as long as they're the same thing? like I have a build that changes (slightly) during day and night for the contest, can I post 1 image of it during day and 1 image of it during night? or do I have to edit the two on 1 image side by side?

a small question, can I put 2 images in 1 category as long as they're the same thing? like I have a build that changes (slightly) during day and night for the contest, can I post 1 image of it during day and 1 image of it during night? or do I have to edit the two on 1 image side by side?

Each entry can have up to 5 images (should be stated in the OP, and in the form)

just had a great idea for a vanity thing, but im not exactly sure how id do it??? im a little confused by the instructions, i wanna make like a hatsune miku vanity set... but i dont think theres anything similar to her in game? could i draw an idea? would that go in artwork??

Misunderstood and thought vanity contest is about designing and drawing new set, whoops. But creating something new out of existing items sounds curious nonetheless
Wishing best of luck to people and happy halloween ~:p

Back
Top Bottom