1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Terraria is 50% off During Steam Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Jun 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Tunnel King
Reason: Sale has ended
Lock date: 20:36 12-07-2019
  1. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

steamsummersale2019.png

Greetings Terrarians!

We hope everyone is having an amazing summer thus far. Hot on the heels of our big E3 reveal of Terraria: Journey's End (if you missed it, you can catch up on all of the details HERE), we are happy to share that Terraria will be 50% off during this year's Steam Summer Sale!

That's right, you can pick up Terraria for only $4.99... a 4-Pack for just $14.99... and the Official Soundtrack on Steam for half price as well!

Steam Summer Sale runs from June 25th until July 9th at 10am Pacific Time - be sure to make Terraria a part of your summer plans, or maybe even pick up a copy for a friend so that you can introduce them to the amazing world of Terraria!

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2019
  2. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

I'm sure I can find some friends to convince to buy Terraria. Thanks for this!

3. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Is that... a SANDCASTLE spoiler I see in the banner?

Ilmarinen, Xman101 and ShadowTiger like this.
  4. LightX

LightX Official Terrarian

I bought it!

Xylia likes this.
  5. Xylia

Xylia Terrarian

Huh. I wonder how you did that. I can't even load the Steam Store whatsoever, I just get a blank black thing.

6. ThatRandomBuilderGuy

ThatRandomBuilderGuy Eye of Cthulhu

Woohoo! A sale!
    I already have it but for some reason I’m hyped.
    (Also in the banner there’s a new vanity set and a sandcastle.)

7. LightX

LightX Official Terrarian

I was facing that too, I did the process when it comes back for a minute or two

8. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

This is a mighty fine deal, indeed.

9. kyn_5600

kyn_5600 Terrarian

If you don't want to pay for the soundtrack, buy the game and just find the sound files. I've already done this on my phone and it works!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.