Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Played in the new Update now... is it just me or is the game's BGM Volume even at Max Volume no more than half the Volume Amount it used to be...? Is that Intended? :confused:

It would be nice if there were an ahistorical "Ancient Adamantite Brick" to match the other old hardmode ore bricks, even though I know it didn't exist in 1.1.

1664496250528.png
Has anybody seen this yet?

I gotta say, a good number of the Classical Melee Weapons are extremely satisfying to use!
Terraria Screenshot 2022.09.29 - 20.15.15.05a.png

My personal favorite so far is probably Muramasa, with "Volcano [Molten Sword]" following close behind!

23334E78F106CF1A0AD5785C5B42C14FC2B3BD66

Is this a seed thing or a bug?

Do you mean for the Bat Bat drop rate?

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yes, the Chain Knife and K.O. Cannon have their positions in progression swapped for the Remix seed. So the K.O. Cannon drops from bats while the Chain Knife will drop from Clowns in Hardmode instead with respective stat changes.

The bestiary says Cave Bat drops the KO Cannon instead of Chain Knives. KO Cannon was never a bat drop before and the new changelog specifically says only Clown is supposed to drop it now.

Added this to my post above, but to clarify

Yes, the Chain Knife and K.O. Cannon have their positions in progression swapped for the Remix seed (Don't Dig Up). So the K.O. Cannon drops from bats while the Chain Knife will drop from Clowns in Hardmode instead with respective stat changes.

Added this to my post above, but to clarify

Yes, the Chain Knife and K.O. Cannon have their positions in progression swapped for the Remix seed (Don't Dig Up). So the K.O. Cannon drops from bats while the Chain Knife will drop from Clowns in Hardmode instead with respective stat changes.
So the Remix does more than just change world gen up a bit and change slimes and pots etc? I hadn't even realized.

Back
Top Bottom