Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I mean if IIRC solidifier makes asphalt so it's not totally out of hat.
Asphalt is made by the Blend-O-Matic, not the Solidifier. They're often confused, I suppose because they're both roundish grey metal things, but they're pretty different.
Blend-O-Matic_%28placed%29.gif
Solidifier_%28placed%29.gif

Notably, Solidifier is dropped by King Slime, so it's normally obtained quite early in progression, while Blend-O-Matic is bought from the Steampunker, making it a post-mech boss item in normal worlds. (You can get it early on a CelebrationMK10 or Get Fixed Boi world.)

Asphalt is made by the Blend-O-Matic, not the Solidifier. They're often confused, I suppose because they're both roundish grey metal things, but they're pretty different.
Blend-O-Matic_%28placed%29.gif
Solidifier_%28placed%29.gif

Notably, Solidifier is dropped by King Slime, so it's normally obtained quite early in progression, while Blend-O-Matic is bought from the Steampunker, making it a post-mech boss item in normal worlds. (You can get it early on a CelebrationMK10 or Get Fixed Boi world.)
Yeah, I know what Blend-O-Matic is. Was already corrected too (though I guess I will continue to be unless I edit the original, huh). I just only make asphalt once per world. I honestly can't say why I conflate the two.

guys i got the bone sword from statue
and it needs a buff
cuz it really deserves it i killed 3 bosses with it the eye brain and king slime on expert mode with it
with accessories

Um no that’s not how that thing works XD
I don’t think the pots are coded in at all in the rubble maker.
i could have sworn that i saw them noted on the wiki as currently unimplemented dispite existing in the files, ill see if i can't find what I'm thinking of
edit- this is what i was referring to, sorry if i wasn't understanding it correctly
Screenshot_20221012-131233_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
While, we are still on the topic of shimmer, it feels like it would be in-line with the design motif of shimmer to have Terragrim shimmer from enchanted swords. Is this something the team has considered/rejected?

My current game's World Seed is 3.2.2.1967621322, & my Jungle appeared on the right, so i've torn apart a vast area of underground between the Jungle & Beach & even past that, & even pierced the Underworld... but i'm not managing to find any Shimmer... :(

Help pwease...?

Attachments

• Terraria Labor of Love World Screenie1.png
    Terraria Labor of Love World Screenie1.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 49
My current game's World Seed is 3.2.2.1967621322, & my Jungle appeared on the right, so i've torn apart a vast area of underground between the Jungle & Beach & even past that, & even pierced the Underworld... but i'm not managing to find any Shimmer... :(

Help pwease...?
You haven’t searched everywhere it could appear.
It can spawn in the jungle so here’s somwhere to look in the circle(do keep not it needs to stay in the underground as that’s when the shimmer biome takes effect)
E3C51188-4303-4C0C-A898-9C0D5E82A68D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom