• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axcel

Terrarian
Hello , new dude here,quick question , are mods too big for android? I really want the calamity mod to be there

Last edited:

LinkSans2000

Official Terrarian
Mobile has become my second favorite way to experience Terraria. I am so excited for this to be released to the world! <3
Mobile is my favorite way to play, but that’s only because it’s the only one I play...I bet I’d like Steam Version if I could get my hands on it
[doublepost=1554519297,1554519183][/doublepost]
Hello , new dude here,quick question , are mods too big for android? I really want the calamity mod to be there
Sorry, but no.
1. They’re not allowed on Mobile Devices
2. Most Mobile Devices can’t handle them anyways

[QUOTE =“Loki,帖子:1737287,成员:7”]尚未完全出炉 - 但最有可能的答案是AT LAUNCH将是仅限本地...但是,您可以手动复制到云端(或备份到您自己的设备)通过文件应用程序(iOS)及其在Android上调用的任何内容。 :p

最终,计划是将这种能力带入游戏中的云端,但不想为此推迟发布。

现有云世界的转换将需要某种程度的下载到设备......团队意识到它并将有一个解决方案。[/ QUOTE]
你能实现ios和Android文件之间的互通吗?我需要转移到Android设备,但我不想丢失我的存档,我从我的ios设备中提取csworld文件
[doublepost=1554525810,1554525719][/doublepost]我希望ios1.3打开文件共享来提取档案!

Firaza

Terrarian
thanks for replying i think that controller update would be better after the launch because there are a lot of controllers out there and making them compatible would take a long time i think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom