1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

My friend is asking the same :happy:
    Maybe they did him smaller
    Or maybe it's because now there's a bigger visual space and you have the zoom option now :3

2. Owen1383

Owen1383 Steampunker

The celestial towers for mobile is so cool for the 1.3 update:D

Look like the new update fixes the golden heart bug

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    JustAcoder and H3mispher3 like this.
  3. RealMagicPlays

RealMagicPlays Terrarian

I am so happy! I have planning for 1.3 for months with extra home defense systems for the Martian Madness event, an arena for the moon lord, and making sure I have everything I need for this amazing update!

4. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Cant wait

i mean it

Would anyone mind confirming customizable controls? Transparency, size, and where the controls are would be nice.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 4, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 4, 2019 ---
    You always have the zoom option. Its just a button now instead of swiping to zoom.

5. GhostlyTerrarianYT

GhostlyTerrarianYT Terrarian

OH MY GOD IM SO EXCITED!!! Since theres the Celestial Events already, there has to be Martian Madness too, right?

JustAcoder and H3mispher3 like this.
  6. ZarkinDrife

ZarkinDrife Terrarian

Will you be able to play the beta on IOS as I have been waiting for this for a long time and would love to test the game for you

7. Loki

Loki Consigliere Staff Member Re-Logic Administrator

Or maybe it’s both? At least for now. :)

For now, I’ll say “doubtful” at launch (not that I’ve personally seen the need after logging a LOT of hours on this - but I get it for others) - not sure what DR may have planned for after though. Focus for now has to be on the core game... the default experience... but will see what DR has to say on the matter in the times ahead. :)

Such things sound simple but can become very complex in the ecosystem that is a mobile UI. Especially something like moving things around. That said, I know the question has been heard, I can confirm that much for now. :)

Hope that helps for as vague as it is... lol

All that said, I find screenshots to be deceiving in regards to the “crowding” feeling - vs how it feels. I would encourage everyone to give them a chance when the time comes. ;)

Worst case, community feedback could better drive what customization or other options get explored.

JustAcoder likes this.
  8. Meemo

Meemo Steampunker

[Insert Brain Power]

9. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

Its really something to consider, as the controls rn are not in very good places and would be a pain to use grappling hooks. My favorite control design is the february state of the game pictures, with the swiping for grappling hook button, and where the buttons are.

10. ReOverxeas

ReOverxeas Steampunker

at launch, will it be an update of the existing app or will it be a separate app to buy?

another thought, nice work. i can wait for years if necessary.

11. Geo the Maku Gamer

Geo the Maku Gamer Terrarian

People who released fake betas should feel rlly bad right now

NBRI likes this.
  12. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Why would it ever be a separate app to buy?

13. Datmobileguy

Datmobileguy Terrarian

Wait so this means 1.3 is basically done and all you need to do is alpha test beta test and bug fix and add a little more? So we should expect 1.3 in 1-5 months right?

14. InstaFiz

InstaFiz Slime Collector

Do keep in mind that the Switch edition is coming first.

15. Sheriffblock

Sheriffblock Skeletron Prime

Cant believe we r close to mobile 1.3. Or at least closer than usual cause now we know what stage they are at. I hope for he best.

16. ReOverxeas

ReOverxeas Steampunker

i am not sure. the reason why i asked if it would be a separate app is: is it possible to update an app with different build(being recreated and/or recoded)?

17. MigsYT

MigsYT Terrarian

Is there any TUTORIAL for the new UI?

H3mispher3 likes this.
  18. Angel casco

Angel casco Terrarian

Can’t wait i’ve been on mobile for at least 2 and a half years I’m sooo hype

19. 犬塚モリタカ

犬塚モリタカ Terrarian

I hope ios and android archives can communicate

20. dcfhft1

dcfhft1 Terrarian

Do I need to purchase the 1.2 version on the Google play store or the App Store to qualify for internal testing?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.