1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

Discussion in 'Mobile - 505 Games/DR Studios' started by Loki, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

I saw something like that in one of the game states, I THINK. But since it's the 1.3 pretty sure they'll add it

MinionDude282 likes this.
  2. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

@ReOverxeas i think he means he wants to drug the people who are working on the new UI.

Sniper AxL likes this.
  3. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I'm pretty sure he's asking if elements in the UI can be dragged around. That answer is unknown at this time.
    Calamity is not the work of Re-Logic/505Games/DR Studios. Neither is tModLoader, which is required to play Calamity and most other mods on PC.

Official modding capability does not exist for Terraria on any platform.

There really isn't a method that I know of to develop and distribute a modification of a mobile app like Terraria without creating APKs to do so. Google and Apple almost certainly would not let their platforms be used to distribute such things, and it has been our policy to not permit such things on this forum, either. Such modifications, even if 'legit', are virtually indistinguishable from cracked/pirated apps that often contain malware. We simply do not have the staff resources to constantly scour and vet all these things, so we simply forbid them on this forum as a matter of policy.

Important - Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

This isn't quite true either, for mobile. We simply don't advise anyone to do it, as it probably voids your device warranty and we aren't going to help people who do this.

What people do with their own devices is their business, but we under no obligation to provide a platform to share modded/hacked material for mobile.

Axcel and InstaFiz like this.
  4. Sniper AxL

Sniper AxL Terrarian

Will online multiplayer be supported? not only local

5. BlueBullet

BlueBullet Terrarian

You know where I want the next information about 1.3 mobile?

In the updates section of the App Store.

Terrarian 1.3, Xenobia. and ZeroHarps like this.
  6. Ethanmega

Ethanmega Terrarian

When do I get 1.3 I filled out everything I would love to have 1.3 it would be awesome

Please give me it

Thank you by Ethanmega
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 6, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 6, 2019 ---
    I would love to have 1.3 if I get it today I would love terraria It would be my favorite game
    Thank you
    By Ethanmega

7. JoshZilla

JoshZilla Terrarian

Im planning on buying the game but i have one question...... Does the 1.3 mobile update include controller support? I need to know heheheheheh

8. Megalodab

Megalodab Terrarian

are those screenshots on a tablet or a phone? i wonder how the controls are placed differently. maybe they could let the users modify placement of ui buttons like fortnite mobile did a while ago, but idk how the controls play id like to try it

9. BonzieC5303

BonzieC5303 Terrarian

Hmm... Interesting. I think this will be an inspiration to keep playing terraria on mobile

10. Khence

Khence Terrarian

I hope they fix the d-pad so you can use it to dash with the "Ninja Tabi" or the "SoC" on the current version it's impossible to dash left with ninja tabi.

11. GalaxyShard

GalaxyShard Terrarian

They choose a random number of people. Not too many will get it, im guessing about 5k requested, and i think only about 100 will be on.

Not likely at first.
    Device size should not change where controls are, notice the current game is exactly the same on a iPad and a iPhone.

12. GameFanatic25k

GameFanatic25k Terrarian

Any idea what the 1.3 system requirements for android might be?

13. AlphaEspeon

AlphaEspeon Skeletron Prime

@Loki do I necessarily have to join the discord to apply for the Beta? I don’t want to have to make one, but I understand if I need one.

14. Tunnel King

Tunnel King Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Yes, that is a necessary requirement of this process. All feedback for the beta testing will be handled through the Discord channel.

=======

And on that note, for everyone: PLEASE do not ask the forum/dev staff here about the status of your application or for help getting into the beta. None of us here are involved in the process of selecting people. Thanks.

Aurora3500 likes this.
  15. ZeroHarps

ZeroHarps Terrarian

When is the beta predicted to occur?

16. MinionDude282

MinionDude282 Terrarian

I’m not sure but look out for DR Studios or Loki announcing it!

17. Megalodab

Megalodab Terrarian

prolly. rn the sizes of the ui controls are about the same on ipad and phone, but ipad has a lot more space between the controls since the controls are the same size on a smaller phone screen. Those screenshots look like they fit on a tablet, and the controls are spaced out a lot, it seems like they would need to be closer together 4 a phone screen

18. Canito

Canito Plantera

*W O K E*
    [​IMG]
    -I swear to red...how does this work?-

19. dirtlord

dirtlord Skeletron Prime

Something I've been wondering about... The stuff I've read makes it sound like removed items will only be replaced if they are in your inventory but that doesn't make any sense so in short will items in chest also be replaced or will they just disappear? before.png
    For an explanation of my concern here is all my removed/changed items on my main world (and yes I know that things like the plumber costume are just getting a new sprite)

20. Dingus goob

Dingus goob Terrarian

How do you know if your have made into the beta?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.