Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using ios: the icon under my name is Terraria-QA(Is that meant to happen?) As well, it appears that either goblin warriors and Peons have broke AI or all enemies of their type have broke AI or something (Goblin Warriors are the only ones I can remember this happening to me) because they seemed to solely walk right even if I hit them.

Using ios: the icon under my name is Terraria-QA(Is that meant to happen?) As well, it appears that either goblin warriors and Peons have broke AI or all enemies of their type have broke AI or something (Goblin Warriors are the only ones I can remember this happening to me) because they seemed to solely walk right even if I hit them.
This has happened to me in all the events I have encountered so far. The enemies seem to walk right neverendingly
even if you hit them until they die
I dunno what happened to the title though, hopefully it has a reason behind it

Ugh i dunno if anyone has ever had this but just recently ive been glued to my phone for weeks after i bought terraria on amazon(its a butt playing multi since they gotta have from amazon too) but my main problem is my accessories/armor disappear when i am removing/placing them. First time i lost a full set of crimson armor.it does the shrinking animation on my characters face but when i go to the tab nothing was placed and its nowhere to be found. Crimson was easily replaced but now it happened with lava waders,demon wings,charm of myths,frost spark boots, and fire guantlet as well as full titanium armor. Plz fix that cuz that just ruined my experience completely

When on a local wifi and a guest disconnects the guests character won't save but the hosts world will i lost all my characters items because of this :(

Lucky and precise reforges show the incorrect value. 1% instead of 2% and 2% instead of 4% respectively.

EDIT:

Arch Demon has non-transparent gore (his head is in a white box)

EDITEDIT:

No new obsidian furniture in hell houses

Last edited:
BUG REPORT SOMETIMES YOUR WORLD GETS CORRUPTED FOR NO REASON I LOST 1 WORLD LAST NIGHT, 2 WORLDS TODAY WHEN I TRY TO ENTER THEM THE GAME HANGS AND CRASHES AFTER A FEW SECONDS. I WORKED DAYS ON THOSE WORLDS AND POOF JUST LIKE THAT

Not really sure if this is a bug, but skeleton prime was pretty hard to beat last night. As always the arms were all dead in about 20 seconds, but the head flew VERY far away, to the point where when it did the spike spin thing, it wasn't even reaching me. Almost ran out of time, don't know if this was an AI change but in the past it has always stayed much closer.

First, the team needs to be able to reproduce the issue, and so far they've been unable to do so. They have some ideas, but have not been able to isolate anything so far. Rest assured that the team is continuing to work on it.

Also, we'll be sure to post updates about this as we hear them. No need to keep asking... we know it's a top problem on that platform! :)
Couldn't we the people give you footage of the glitches

Lucky and precise reforges show the incorrect value. 1% instead of 2% and 2% instead of 4% respectively.

EDIT:

Arch Demon has non-transparent gore (his head is in a white box)

EDITEDIT:

No new obsidian furniture in hell houses
I feel you mostly because I lost 5 ultimate worlds

^^ This. And I'm ok with it. ;) (in response to truffle worms spawning on the surface)

Not sure if RNG or what, but I'd like to confirm that the fishron trophy is in fact in his loot table. I've killed him about 100 times. Haven't gotten it.

Considering the amount of identified bugs, can you imagine how many existed before the release was delayed? sorry, just trying to make light of the situation.

I found another bug on ios ipad mini 3, when zooming out on the map, it doesn't zoom out/zooms out very slowly. then when you use a four fingers gesture to close the game, when you go back to the game, the map is zoomed out. I find this bug annoying because I cant zoom the map out as it starts so far zoomed in

Critical: As of about 20 minutes ago, I can no longer play the game. Every character, every world. Game crashes at the load up screen no matter what.... Every time. 15 times in a row no matter which character or which world was selected. I am NOT re-creating these worlds again. This requires attention.

Android.

@Loki @505Games-Mobile @505Games

Critical: As of about 20 minutes ago, I can no longer play the game. Every character, every world. Game crashes at the load up screen no matter what.... Every time. 15 times in a row no matter which character or which world was selected. I am NOT re-creating these worlds again. This requires attention.

Android.

@Loki @505Games-Mobile @505Games

Man, that sucks. :( Make sure you submit a ticket to their CS portal. They will need a ton more info, but its easier to just do it directly vs searching all over forum threads.

For all those talking about world size (at least PC Small) - it is something we would love to see and have explored with 505/CG earlier in the year. The short answer is ultimately that something like that MAY be possible at some point, at the cost of leaving any devices below what would be a larger RAM/Spec requirement behind. Its something that we will continue to explore with them moving forward, but nothing to promise yet (that I know of).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom