PC Terraria Now Available in the Humble Store

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
Good Afternoon everyone!

As you may know, Terraria took part in the previous Humble Jumbo Bundle 2 (Details here). Our participation in that event was a smashing success (over 344,000 bundles purchased!), that we are partnering with Humble once again - this time with Terraria in the Humble Store!

Click the Image Above to go to the Terraria Humble Storefront

For those not familiar with the Humble Store, it provides single games (different than the bundle events) at great prices while also donating a portion of the proceeds to charity. We are honored to be added to the fantastic Humble Store roster. The Steam version of Terraria will be available at a price of $9.99 in the Humble Store with the possibility of occasional sales.

image.jpg
Click Image Above to Visit the Humble Store Homepage

So, if you need a copy of Terraria - or know someone that does - this is yet another great location to pick one up...all while helping those in need.

Thanks, as always for your support!

Last edited:
I was hoping it would say, "Terraria now available in humble store... TO CELEBRATE 1.3 AND MAC PORT BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY MAC PORT BEING RELEASED!"
At least we got a bundle of humbles.

WARNING: Pseudo-rant

I hate to be the downer here, as this IS awesome news, but I'm kind of disappointed that it's the Steam version rather than a DRM-free version like the GoG edition. (I have my copy via GoG.com). I know a lot of people LOVE Steam, but I got burnt by Impulse/Stardock when they sold out to GameStop, all the publisher-centric platforms (EA/BioWare, Ubisoft/U-play) and other, older DRM schemes (StarForce, SecuROM, etc). Yes, Steam is far less evil from what I know, but just the thought of it. (I've have refrained from purchasing MANY games when I read they require a "third-party client download" or an always-on internet connection. Yes, I know I'm missing out on some games, but *shrug*).

Well, better distribution channels is still good for the team (more potential sales). Don't mind me... It's just a DRM rant... My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom