• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leinfors

Quality Assurance
Staff member
Re-Logic
Think it would be possible to make the actual tether line bend at all? like, when you start going upward after grappling, the line gets loose and less tight? that would look really cool!
It looks like it bends some when it hits edges; in one segment it shows the player's rope swinging into a block and it sort of folds around it.

Chocosta

Paladin
Remember when they said they would stop making updates at 1.1 ?
What if Red hadn't said "Something about a PC udpate" ?
What if Red hadn't made made a "Dev Redemption" ?
(Yes I'm totally stealing these title messages)

What a waste of good things we could have not seen ! I'm glad they worked on it and I'm glad they're working on another game.
So thank you Re-Logic for this superawesome game Terraria is and thank you for keeping up the hard work you're doing on this next game.

Have a :joy: as a gift (couldn't think of something else, sorry)

Ethacon

Skeletron
Crimson

I can rest easy now
Ikr
So now we got Starbound-esque Grapple Guns... hopefully they aren't quite as awkward to use, though it looks like you have full control over extension and retraction of the grapple line, as well as being able to use weapons while grappled which is awesome.
Yes swing grappling. Seems like a nice touch.
Never coming out for Mobile, lol.
Swing grapples.
Crimson.
Crimson.
CRIMSON.
CRIMSON.
Yay crimson but yes your right it will probably never come to mobile seeing the state that terraria is in right now on mobile.

Kiddles

Duke Fishron
This game is looking awesome! And that backdrop @ 0:22 is just beautiful! Can't wait to fight bosses while trying to swing evasion. And that Crimother looks sweet!

I sure hope it will be out Q1 of 2016. Not to sound impatient, but I'm getting super anxious for this game!

stormconure

Duke Fishron
Well, cheezits, this is gonna be cool. And I noticed the Brain of Cthulhu was replaced by a "Crimother"... Ok then, still have no idea what to expect.

Xylia

Terrarian
Well, cheezits, this is gonna be cool. And I noticed the Brain of Cthulhu was replaced by a "Crimother"... Ok then, still have no idea what to expect.
At least it doesn't appear to have that cheap "I teleport ontop of you over and over again while trapping you in a tiny tunnel!" syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom