• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Do you encounter any issues if you generate from the client instead?
yes sometimes my terraria just exits without any warning or sometimes pops an error and exits the game
this happens to anything even without overhaul as long as its on tmod 11.5 thats why im just waiting for the next tmod so i can update to it(11.6 or something)

sometimes the error occur during the game, i tried removing all mods and fount out it was the tmod cause it still does the error even without mods (and when i ask other players they keep saying that 11.5 is buggy)

flamedeye10

Terrarian
guys i really need help
i downloaded it and i have tmod
i moved the file to the tmod 'mods' file
it wont appear in my mods in-game
i don't get what is going on or if i have done anything wrong and i need help

Elemental Wolf

Terrarian
I don't know what is causing this bug but i've had it for a while now. Fire arrows and projectiles that are supposed to start fires won't actually start fires, I have the fire system enabled too and I can't figure out what is causing it.
Mod List:
"AlchemistNPCLite",
"BaseMod",
"BossChecklist",
"BossExpertise",
"CalamityMod",
"CalamityModMusic",
"CrystiliumMod",
"Fargowiltas",
"FKBossHealthBar",
"GRealm",
"HelpfulNPCs",
"imkSushisMod",
"Loot",
"LootBags",
"MagicStorage",
"MorePotions",
"NoMoreTombs",
"OreSeeds",
"RecipeBrowser",
"ReducedGrinding",
"SacredTools",
"SpiritMod",
"SuperQuickRespawn",
"TerrariaOverhaul",
"ThoriumMod",
"WeaponOut",
"WingSlot",
"WMITF"

ozoahameg

Terrarian
i'm not very happy about phantasm and tsunami nerf, you just removed their gimmick and make them like simple, boring bows.
Also all after-plantera dungeon guns feels really week cuz of their sluggishness, please, buff them.
if your complaining bout phantasm and tsunami while here am i yammering about the bees knees it turns its bee arrow into water arrow which is almost useless since by that time you already have like water bolt or water staff for fire which is kinda irritating cause the bees knees was one of the best early game weapons and even useful until wall of flesh

Mirsario

Spazmatism
i'm not very happy about phantasm and tsunami nerf, you just removed their gimmick and make them like simple, boring bows.
Also all after-plantera dungeon guns feels really week cuz of their sluggishness, please, buff them.
There's no nerfs (excluding daedalus stormbow's), but simple behavior issues, which could be considered bugs.
I'll write it down™️.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
There's no nerfs (excluding daedalus stormbow's), but simple behavior issues, which could be considered bugs.
I'll write it down™️.
can you nerf or buff the knees bees back to its original prowess?
i mean it shoots water arrows now instead of bee arrows in which not very useful since there are lot of early game items that can put out fire (water bolt, bucket, pick axe(LOL this works)
also the phantasm is an end game weapon so pls buff it back again the reload speed is too slow from its original speed making it too weak to compete with its counterparts (but pls dont remove the sound fx)

Last edited:

tomberrynion

Terrarian
@Mirsario your mod is really awesome, it is a fresh experience to start again with all these new gameplays enhancements.

I want to feedback that I found 2 bugs :
- When you quit a game and return to start menu, if you re launch the same world, the menu music is still playing over the game music, only solution is to quit the game.
- When removing stuff on housing with pickaxe (like chairs, workbenches, lamps....), sometimes it just disapear from the inventory. Very annoying when it is very rare or very costly crafts.

Yureii

Terrarian
Do you think you could add an option to disable persistent arrows? I've been playing around with this and Calamity but the game becomes almost unplayable as an archer because 1 person can easily hit the projectile limit with an Elemental Quiver :x

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Do you think you could add an option to disable persistent arrows? I've been playing around with this and Calamity but the game becomes almost unplayable as an archer because 1 person can easily hit the projectile limit with an Elemental Quiver :x
i actually agree to this

Girder

Terrarian
Been play with this for a little while now, it has definitely refreshened things for me 🥰

Couple things, though:

• Is there anyway to disable that small lurch forward on every weapon swing?
  • Regardless of whether I set Smart Cursor Mode to "hold" or "toggle", it's always "toggle"
  • Mouse2 (i.e. the right mouse button) triggers a secondary melee attack which includes a leap forward, yet I don't see anywhere under Keybindings where I can change this assignment. This can be quite frustrating as Mouse2 is the button used to open chests (i.e. "interact"), which results in the chest being opened and then my character immediately leaping 10 feet forward -- out of range of, and closing, the chest!?!
  • Minor thing that just happened: logging into my world just now I lost all exploration on my world map (nm, I had renamed my world with TEdit)
Cheers 🍻

ozoahameg

Terrarian
um heres some bug report IDK if its this mod cause i didnt tried disabling yet but pls look into it (i posted this report to every mod i have since i dont know which caused it)

some of my weapons dont auto swing, now i have to tap like an idiot just to make it swing faster

also i thought that tehre will be more options on the overhaul setting so w can adjust the mod to our liking? i cant see any new on the options PLS clarify

Top Bottom