tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

I seem to be having some problems, whnever i use the quick item wheel/emote wheel i can't click any of the options. Sometimes the game would crash whenever i tried to do so. Also, the tree falling animation doesn't seem to work but initially did. halp pls ; v ;

not sure if anyone said anything about this yet because im too lazy to read the comments but i have a problem where i cant see accessories on my characters and the undershirt and shirt colors get swapped

oh yeah, another thing, it seems to make my game crash a bunch and messes with textures and stuff like when i hit blocks the texture doesnt change like when a tree is hit it doesnt have the chopped texture

This is incredible!
One thing I would like to see added is more mod compatibility though. I been playing with other mods, and it's really uncomfortable switching through the different systems every time I use something modded. Not to many mods though- just the major mods like Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, Spirit, Dragon Ball Terraria, and whatever else you have time with.

Same here! I am loving Overhaul but would love to see the mechanics it adds fully applied to the Thorium content. It seems like Overhaul's spellcasting mechanics and melee mechanics apply, but the Thorium guns don't have ammo capacities/spin up times, etc. Is it possible to create a compatibility patch?

It also seems that the underground corruption and underground crimson themes are broken as well. Rather than playing their respective tracks or remixes, they just play whatever song was playing before I entered them. And the normal underground and underground alt themes seem to overlap each other.

Can't play properly; the left edge of the screen flickers. I think it's because my computer is...crap right now. Can't process the graphics properly.

There is a bug in this mod, I only get 1 damage from enemy but I only deal one damage to them too, except for melee weapon, others like gun, bow, magic only deal one damage, what should I do
By the way I'm a Mac user

Last edited:
love the mod, but some audio makes my game crash rather frequently. the main sound effect is when submerged (see screenshot included for the mods enabled. all settings regarding sound in the overhaul settings are disabled). might be handy to have an option where you can disable ALL sound effects of the overhaul mod
unknown.png

hi ,i have a major problem ,when i place or destroy blocks a yellow selection thing appears and kinda auto-aims at blocks.i hate it and i cant place stuff right or mine the right way ,what is this and how can i disable it?
[doublepost=1561128230,1561128105][/doublepost]nevermind its a game issue from what i have seen online

Hello, I don't know if anyone shares this issue - but I downloaded the latest version of the overhaul and ever since I occasionally have 2 separate music tracks playing simultaneously. For example, in the underground caverns i can hear 2 underground tracks playing, one much more quiet than the other but still rather noticeable. If anyone knows how to resolve this i would be very appreciative. On another note, the mod is absolutely brilliant! Love it! Well done dev's :)

As far as I know, the next version, 3.3 will be compatible with T-Modloader 64-bit. I heard its close to release, so maybe you don't have to wait much longer till
you can play it. I heard it will also feature many cool new additions and tweaks, like having both autoswing and charge attacks for weapons, and many bug fixes (I heard
the much feared desert crash bug is gone, too, lets hope thats true!) :D

I'd like to make a suggestion of something that could be implemented in the mod.
Would be basically a potion or accessory that causes the player to see a track that is a crosshair that shows where a projectile will go according to the force applied by the player and to where he is pointing.

While I am eagerly awaiting 3.3, I am also worried about the fact that items don't despawn. It killed my last world with this. I am hoping 64 bit helps, but... I am worried I need to stop this mod.

Hi, i would like to ask about the hearts and stars drop and recover rate,is there a way to make a mod that only changes that, or how do you do it so I can learn to do it (totally new to modding but I realy like your idea)

Back
Top Bottom