Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

Greetings Terrarians!

We wanted to take a moment out of our final push to complete the eagerly-anticipated Journey's End update and celebrate a little something with our loyal and awesome community.

Terraria has officially reached the epic milestone of having sold 30 Million copies across all platforms!

Some fun details:
  • 14 Million sold on PC
  • 7.6 Million sold on Consoles
  • 8.7 Million sold on Mobile devices

What is even more crazy is that the momentum behind our game remains as strong as it has ever been - even in advance of Journey's End arriving soon, which is sure to blow the lid off once again!

To say that this floors all of us in regards to the sheer level of support and love you have shown us over the years is a massive understatement. We can only hope to return the favor by continuing to provide amazing gaming experiences for years to come (whether it be on Terraria or future games that we create).

In order to celebrate the occasion, we are having a 50% off sale for Terraria this week - that's right, from now until April 3rd @ 10am Pacific, Terraria and the Terraria Soundtrack are half-off!

So if you haven't tried Terraria yet - or you have a buddy that hasn't - what better time than to dive in head-first to see what all of the fuss is about? To pick up your copy, simply click the image below to head over to our Steam store page!

View attachment 251099

From the bottom of our hearts - THANK YOU TERRARIANS! You are what makes this so much fun and what drives us to do great things each and every day.
CONGRATS! Can't wait for you right amazing context of 1.4 Console edition! Keep us updated!

Wow. Congratulations! 4 out of those 30M are me 😁

I'm tempted to buy it again, but I've run out of platforms lol

This is 100% deserves to you guys, this is such a great game and was understandable that it would hit this many copy’s sold, congratulations

Oh my god, again. Now it was TheArt1cReaper's comment.
I'm getting fed up.
If you’d like to not receive notifications from a thread anymore, you can use the “Unwatch” button on the right side under the thread title. Personally, I enjoy getting notifications when Terraria players comment on this immense achievement, so I keep this thread as “Watched”. :)

If you’d like to not receive notifications from a thread anymore, you can use the “Unwatch” button on the right side under the thread title. Personally, I enjoy getting notifications when Terraria players comment on this immense achievement, so I keep this thread as “Watched”. :)
Ok, thank you for this tip.

Back
Top Bottom