1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

Discussion in 'PC - Re-Logic' started by Loki, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Stonetribe

Stonetribe Terrarian

Oof, that news about split screen possibly being added in the next switch patch is so tantalizing! XD Still glad to hear that things are progressing nicely though, keep up the good work guys!!

2. LunayCarlos7

LunayCarlos7 Terrarian

Gracias dr

3. Dundershock

Dundershock Skeletron

[​IMG]
    It's actually happening! :happy:

4. Xman101

Xman101 Cultist

Wait wait wait... minion dyes!?

And the release date for mobile 1.3!?

Could this possibly get any better for Terraria? :eek:

InstaFiz likes this.
  5. CobaltChono

CobaltChono Terrarian

You mean Shampoo?

6. Rassy

Rassy Skeletron Prime

Now imagine all weapons having dye as well :eek: (there's a mod already but a little bit bugged, that means it's possible)

7. Nakano15

Nakano15 Official Terrarian

We've got a prophet here.

8. The Real Bryan

The Real Bryan Skeletron

I’m so glad that me and Mine® are featured on the front page, and discovered the release date together! It was a blast! ~;)

Hmm... now I’m wondering if we achieved the Party Girl trophy’s prerequisites... if so, I guess I’ll be keeping that title for as long as I’m active here!~:p

Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    Quackinton and Mine® like this.
  9. Jetstream ∞

Jetstream ∞ Cultist

YOU GOTTA BE :red:TING ME, CRITTER SHAMPOO IS THE GREATEST THING OF ALL TIME OH MY GOD

EVERY UPDATE I THINK TO MYSELF "HOW CAN THEY GO UP FROM HERE?" AND YA'LL DELIVER

Gasterix and Quackinton like this.
  10. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

I preferred the term dye, since all other equipment uses dye to change colors.

Weird that it's called shampoo though, I wonder if it works different from the dyes.

11. TUMM11

TUMM11 Plantera

I’m looking forward to the new PC update. Good job to all the teams who’ve been working hard on these updates.

Empty air sandwich likes this.
  12. shift

shift Terrarian

oh good work. dev, i like summon can change color with dye.

13. yannick1124

yannick1124 Terrarian

I might be mistaken here, but to me it looked like the critter shampoo didn't really change the due. I think it cleans the summons, but that's just my theory

14. Squirtle_Leaf

Squirtle_Leaf Terrarian

Loki, will the bug, where you can't hurt enemies using a Slimy Saddle on Switch, be fixed in the next update?

15. agent abel

agent abel Golem

My time has come.
    Three years have gone so fast.
    But my swords will swing faster.

16. Ilmarinen

Ilmarinen Santa-NK1

I'm guessing that the critter shampoo is an accessory that applies whatever dye placed in the slot next to it to your summon.

17. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Sorry @The Real Bryan, the Party Girl trophy is only if you authored the thread that was featured on the first page.

Great job on figuring out the cipher video though. :)

The Real Bryan likes this.
  18. rokemanzerojp

rokemanzerojp Terrarian

I am expect for console will have Chinese or Japanese

19. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

This all looks so good! Im glad 1.3.4 is coming to PS4 and Xbox1, and god DR studios it's been like, 6 months and you completed 1.3 in that time, whilist the other people that tried were probably sitting around lol.

hey if yall want me to beta test 1.3.2 and onwards for PS4 im totally happy to i love the console version and i want to see all the bugs

20. H3mispher3

H3mispher3 Plantera

I think that they mean that they've gotten done 1.3.2-1.3.4 and still have to get through 1.3.5, don't quote me on that though I'm not up to date on console stuff
    EDIT: Oops, someone else replied already, sorry for the spam

LapLasagna likes this.