• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Aniki

Spazmatism
Hmmm, lemme give it a shot. I wanna see somethin' with the Gladiator Armor anyhow... 🤔🥤

View attachment 296620

Edit: So for me, the main thing I focused on was getting the Helmet right (Ultrabright Helmet), or as close as I could. I can easily mess around with other stuff to get the Armor correct, but the Helmet was kinda tricky, I had to get pretty creative, especially with the new updates, that help quite a bit. I'll try your Vanity selection next & see how it looks.

View attachment 296621

Edit 2: Okay, so I see what you mean about the bulk, that's really, really hard to recreate. I settled on your Armor idea, but used my own solution for the mask. It's pretty good, but I mostly like it because you get to show off more of the bulk you wanted & it looks a lil' less "custom".
I suggest you change the black belt for the toolbelt in black and brown, I already did that. Improves the look a little. BTW who are you trying to recreate with this helmet? I really like how it looks but I can't quite think of any use for it

I suggest you change the black belt for the toolbelt in black and brown, I already did that. Improves the look a little. BTW who are you trying to recreate with this helmet? I really like how it looks but I can't quite think of any use for it
Well, I was mostly going for the colors being accurate to Doomguy's Helmet, but I feel like his & Samus Aran's Helmets are so similar, you could swap them around without anyone noticing. I think I could try going for it's awkward shape (looking kinda like a Flying Saucer), to see if it helps any... 🤔🥤

20201101195437_1a.jpg

Here's what I got with the suggestions to using the Tool Belt instead of Blackbelt.

Aniki

Spazmatism
rrYBuj1kSOw.jpg

Sister of Battle from Warhammer 40000
Eh, close enough.

Familiar wig
Titanium Breastplate - Silver and Black Dye
Red Riding Leggings - Reflective Metal Dye
Cross Necklace
Star Cloak - Red and Silver Dye
Toolbelt - Silver and Black Dye
Lavaproof Tackle Bag - Reflective Metal Dye

Weapons of choice - Chaingun, Flamethrower

Last edited:

Astro.

Official Terrarian
spectre hood, reaper cloak, djins curse, winter cloak, wanderer cloak, inner tube,yoraizor's spell. all reflective obsidian dye
I have another on modded. Orion vanity set and then glowing shroom dye
one more on my old character: Plantera mask, chlorophyte chest plate, lamia tail, hoverboard, reflective obsidian dye on all

Astro.

Official Terrarian
k just did a new one on Fargos soul mod. I have antisocial mod on but I still put vanities lol
Arkhalis wings, explosive cape, Arkhalis hood. and meat shields greaves. all with either skiphs blood or purple ooze dye. the armor is purple ooze and the wings are skiphs blood

ChimeraWarden

Retinazer
Spooky wood helmet (black and cyan dye)
Crowno’s breastplate (black and cyan dye)
Jim’s leggings (black and cyan dye)

Betsy’s wings (black and cyan dye)
Diamond ring
Apprentice’s scarf (black and cyan dye)
Black Belt (cyan dye)
Squire’s shield (black and cyan dye)

Top Bottom