• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Skeletronium

Terrarian
Capture 2020-12-27 10_16_06 - копия.png

Abominus

Official Terrarian
This is what I got, looks common

Plague Doctor

-Lunatic Cultist Mask (Black and White Dye)
-Crowno's Breastplate and Leggings (Black Dye)
-Mysterious Cape

Attachments

• tmkr.io ea8dZamHulEZ7djRC7fS.png
    tmkr.io ea8dZamHulEZ7djRC7fS.png
    41 KB · Views: 13

CocaCola

Terrarian
These sets are made with vanilla vanities but they've been created in modded. Hopefully that's okay lol.

Capture 2021-01-01 16_05_34.png

Cool Cyber-Angel with a Companion Cube. Ranger.

Capture 2021-01-01 16_07_59.png

Steampunker with a pretty lil' kitty. Summoner

Capture 2021-01-01 16_10_09.png

Swordswoman with a pretty kimono dress and normally the primrose keepsake but I'm staying vanilla. Tank.

Capture 2021-01-01 16_11_50.png

Sauvé girl with a dark side~. Druid from Redemption mod, but again, staying vanilla with the vanities uwu.

Abominus

Official Terrarian
These sets are made with vanilla vanities but they've been created in modded. Hopefully that's okay lol.

View attachment 303340
Cool Cyber-Angel with a Companion Cube. Ranger.

View attachment 303341
Steampunker with a pretty lil' kitty. Summoner

View attachment 303342
Swordswoman with a pretty kimono dress and normally the primrose keepsake but I'm staying vanilla. Tank.

View attachment 303343
Sauvé girl with a dark side~. Druid from Redemption mod, but again, staying vanilla with the vanities uwu.
This looks cool, cooler than my ideas lol

Sozony

Terrarian
There is already a Thread for sharing custom vanity sets. I've merged your Thread into the already existing Thread as we don't permit duplicate threads.
Hey sorry! Thank you for linking the threads, I didn't know there was already a thread for it! Much appreciated.

Lyzin

Steampunker
Wanted to do a Thorium mod vanity, so.....items used: Nevermore Chestpiece & Leggings, and Hexing Wig. For extra style points (and since I was also using Ultranium mod), I used the Ethereal Wings. Any set of wings could work, though.
A Calm Selfie.png

Crabazora

The Destroyer
I guess that I will put my 2 cents in this thread again, been awhile but if I said that I don't like being able to tinker with vanities more after the changes post-1.4, I'd be lying.
It kinda got me around to making vanities a bit after some time. I think I had the Terraria vanity set equivalent of an art block, if it even exists.

-------

VanitySet_ExpertHeader.png

"How about we play Super Caster Bros. later?"
..yeah I might've slipped a Mario reference in the name of the set. I'll see myself out after the details of the vanity set.

Recreation of 2 enemies in the game, Tim and Rune Wizard.

Helmet - Wizard Hat or Rune Hat, with no dyes applied.
Shirt - Robe or Rune Robe, with no dyes applied.
Head - Obsidian Skull, with Bright Yellow Dye applied.
Hands - Bone Glove, with no dyes applied.

SuperCasterBros-Preview.png

Kirbo_the_Poyo

The Destroyer
Terraria Fashion Update WEEK 1

Adamantite Mask (Sky Blue and Silver dye) 12 adamantine bars
Cobalt Breastplate (Sky Blue and Silver dye) 20 Cobalt bars
Crimson Greaves (Sky Blue and Silver Dye) 20 Crimtane bars and 15 tissue sample

EXTRA

Cobalt Sheild (Sky Blue and Silver dye) Found in golden dungeon chests
Archallis Lightwings (No Dye) 1/20 chance to drop from treasure bag

QUOTE!

The terminator checks under the bed for him.

Recommended Weapons Used (To look cuul)

Snowman Cannon: 4.4 - 7.52% Chance of dropping from ice queen
SDMG: 11.11% Chance to drop from Moon Lord
Pulse Bow: Can be purchased from the Traveling Merchant after Plantera has been defeated

This avatar will be replaced next Friday at 9:00 AM CA Time

You're welcome :p

Thank you to Demize.gg for having a platform to make vanity (Plz update it for 1.4)

2021-02-26 (3).png

Last edited:
Top Bottom