• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

BoldStep

Duke Fishron
Not true, I legitimately found this in my world without the use of any world editing programs. It would be impossible to edit the contents in a locked chest without a third party program.
Then you're either doing a modded playthrough (In that case I apologise) or you used third party software to put it in there because who the hell would start a recording right before unlocking a shadow chest? Like I said, there is no way even in the CODE that the Drax could've spawned there. So don't lie, it just causes debate. Period.

TheTrueBrawler

Plantera
Then you're either doing a modded playthrough (In that case I apologise) or you used third party software to put it in there because who the hell would start a recording right before unlocking a shadow chest? Like I said, there is no way even in the CODE that the Drax could've spawned there. So don't lie, it just causes debate. Period.
Like I said many times before. I found it OFF CAMERA, then the game crashed, and it gave me a chance to record it.

BoldStep

Duke Fishron
Disrespectful/Inappropriate Behavior - do not make public accusations
Like I said many times before. I found it OFF CAMERA, then the game crashed, and it gave me a chance to record it.
Probably one of the worst excuses I ever read. I'm gonna mute you now.

unitax

Terrarian

Diamonds on the surface. Cool.
This is a screen of 1.2.4.1 , I have lots of them.

And a cool little floating Life crystal, also from 1.2.4.1 .

@down: What are u talking about? This thread is about the Terraria Worldgen little ,,accidents" which normally don't happen. And that's why it is so awesome to look at those. But I swear this is all legit.

Last edited:

TheTrueBrawler

Plantera
Disrespectful/Inappropriate Behavior - do not mock others

Diamonds on the surface. Cool.
This is a screen of 1.2.4.1 , I have lots of them.

And a cool little floating Life crystal, also from 1.2.4.1 .

Oh My God my name is BoldStep. You found Diamonds on the Surface, and a Hovering Life Crystal? Well guess that means you must have used TEdit or something similar because that doesn't happen. If you dare try to say this isn't TEDit i will mute you for it.

Tunnel King

Terrarian
Administrator
@BoldStep, @ThomasC - since you've disrupted this thread with your pointless arguing, both of you are excused from posting here for a while. Just chill out and step back from this for a bit.

eta: For everyone - Making accusations toward other members is never acceptable. If someone insists their screenshot is absolutely genuine, then move on; there's rarely a way to prove it one way or the other. If someone's posted image makes you angry enough to call them a liar, then perhaps you need to take a long look at yourself.

Draconiator

Terrarian
Here's a new palm tree...heh, in my expert world a Corruption spawned on the edge of an Ocean biome, good thing I saved a screenshot before chopping it down.

The tree on the right listed as a "Pillar" in mapping software. And it gave me Ebonwood. One seriously confused palm tree...

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
Hellhole: An unusual land form at the edge of my underworld. (See minimap for how deep it is)
View attachment 127841
I get those all the sime on Mobile much bigger and random places, also they are drained off the bottom of the world.

umm.. world gen.. you okay?

blazing wheel on THE SMALLEST of bricks
Meeh, I've actually caught them before,thats the fun way.

Here's a new palm tree...heh, in my expert world a Corruption spawned on the edge of an Ocean biome, good thing I saved a screenshot before chopping it down.

The tree on the right listed as a "Pillar" in mapping software. And it gave me Ebonwood. One seriously confused palm tree...
Common occurrence on mobile, even crimson ones (their cooler) haven't had a hallowed palm yet. Tho mobile just needs sand for them.

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
I know. Tho try using the items that spread a biome on different types of trees, some won't change style but change color. I know normal wood trees change.

Top Bottom