• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Anbaric

Terrarian
My god, this is such a useful pickaxe!

d889a4522e.jpg

Anbaric

Terrarian
How did you manage that?? But i guess you mine really far away, on the wrong side of your character.
Nope. I can't mine at all with it. Took me a while to figure out why.
[doublepost=1469822245,1469822052][/doublepost]
that was made with mods wasn't it?
Probably. No idea which one though. It's happened a couple of times to different weapons. Some that I've had for a while. While playing, they suddenly get far better or worse. That pick went down in range, while my Expert partner's pick went up in range to +45. Also my Tactical Shotgun's speed went up quite a bit, by 67% all by itself. It was quite the weapon. Throwing the affected item on the ground resets it, and I don't know how to give items the bonus's

ps3wolvrine14

Dungeon Spirit
Damn dude, but didn't you forget fisheron? Lol. Imagine actually fighting all bosses at once, queen-bee, EoC, BoC, EoW, king-slime lol, WoF,.flying Dutchman, 3 mechs, pantara, golem, fishron, lunatic cultust, moon lord, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, santa nk1, ice queen, martian saucer, and the 4 pilars

The Shifting Cultist

Dungeon Spirit
Damn dude, but didn't you forget fisheron? Lol. Imagine actually fighting all bosses at once, queen-bee, EoC, BoC, EoW, king-slime lol, WoF,.flying Dutchman, 3 mechs, pantara, golem, fishron, lunatic cultust, moon lord, mourning wood, pumpking, everscream, santa nk1, ice queen, martian saucer, and the 4 pilars
that can only be made with mods my friend

The Shifting Cultist

Dungeon Spirit
Thought server hosts could spawn any boss. tho yes there are a few biome locked ones, however only WoF is unmakeable. You could make a line of the other biomes. Tho the events would be the mod ones, but you can't claim "all" bosses otherwise.there's alot of bosses.
im talking not in a server doe servers might work

Xakk

Eye of Cthulhu
6emY1D1.png

When you stand on top of the temple looking for bulbs on the map, cavern biome enemies will spawn. Sometimes it takes a while.

Top Bottom