Console Console "I must screenshot this" moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkWiz17

Spazmatism
So I figured since there is already some in the other versions I guess I needed to make one for us console-rs.

So, post you "I must screenshot this" moment. Or your random RNG moments.

Last edited:
Well then moderators haven't locked your thread so I think you're okay for this thread.
[doublepost=1484237583,1484237522][/doublepost]Got bored
IMG_0813.JPG

I guess the reason there's no screenshots is because console is the hardest to get screenshots on?

I guess the reason there's no screenshots is because console is the hardest to get screenshots on?
On Xbox One, you can double tap the Home button, and you then press "Y" to screenshot it. I don't know about the PS4.

Although, with the newest Xbox One update, where it changes how the Home button works, I don't know if it still works.

What I do to get screenshots off my PS4 is to send the screenshot to a friend while on PS4. THEN using the PS Messaging app. (or the Communities app. ) go to that friends messages and you'll see your screenshot as a sent message that you can now save to your phone then post it here.

Does that make sense?

Last edited:
My weirdest "MUST SCREENSHOT" moment is when a friend and I were wiring a teleportation setup. Whenever he ran out of wire while at this one spot on the far right near his dungeon Truffle Worms would appear, 1 for every swing of any color wrench.
20170405_165514.jpg

On Xbox One, you can double tap the Home button, and you then press "Y" to screenshot it. I don't know about the PS4.

Although, with the newest Xbox One update, where it changes how the Home button works, I don't know if it still works.
on ps4 I think you'd use the share button, but even then I think you could only post it to social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom