Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Farming maps and cash like a boss.
CF78B990B1CD09A396D0152720B56A4571DC0B5A

That could have actually been a good thing, You may have ended up killing yourself via 'nade. :)

I will say it is slightly impressive of the limited items you used.

I almost did kill myself with a grenade, and I'm definately not as good as someone like Yrimir but I'm still proud of myself for killing EoW before waiting until I killed EoC a few times for better stuff.

I have a few here
2015-05-10_00001.jpg

I find it strange that two shadow chests spawn right next to eachother
2015-05-10_00003.jpg

A bat party? Why wasn't i invited?!
2015-05-13_00001.jpg

Worldgen? why you do dis?
2015-05-14_00001.jpg

You said it, Thankfully it's getting changed in 1.3
2015-05-15_00001.jpg

I love how i died from a bullet instead of one of the many Corsairs on screen
2015-06-07_00001.jpg

My worst nightmares.. Elf copters!
2015-05-16_00001.jpg

If you look closely you see three things, Tabi, Magnet Sphere, and Armor polish, oh and hey look a paladin.
2015-06-07_00002.jpg

This dropped from my first Necro of that trip
2015-06-08_00001.jpg

Go home harpy, You're drunk (Is this a bug? It's on multiplayer so.. Yeah..)

What's it been drinking? Because I need to get my world gen hooked on that. :p

Afaik, that's supposed to be evidence that a Cloud Island is nearby, though I've always been sketchy about that.
Maybe the ores that spawn on floating islands just spawn at a certain height, so if something is high enough it can spawn on it?
Probably not, but it makes more sense than there being a floating island nearby

That's not so hugely special; I've seen Gold in the surface layer before, though in a cave but not deep enough to trigger underground music. In fact, I posted a screenshot of that in this very thread (though that mighta been before Steam messed around with screenshot URLs). I'll see if I can find it again...

8A185358502370DB53F9207878B1EDEEDB8252C7

Here it is. While technically below the surface layer, this was not deep enough to actually swap the music over (that red slime is about where the music woulda swapped).

IIRC, in that playthrough, I was wearing full gold armor with gold tools because I found so much gold, lol.

Afaik, that's supposed to be evidence that a Cloud Island is nearby, though I've always been sketchy about that.
I'm guessing that the world gen naturally spawns silver and above ore from above a certain height. And that hill was just high enough to rise above that natural spawn height.

Decapitated Wyvern...
Screenshot_2.png

Its a bit harder to dodge the body and head... It seems that one of my mods is causing this I've encountered about 5 Wyverns like this and 1 Bone Serpent
[DOUBLEPOST=1434509211,1434508676][/DOUBLEPOST]Figured I might as well also add that the head seems a lot faster than the rest of it...
Anyone else encountered this while using mods? I saw someone else upload a screenshot of a Wyvern with no head at all not even separately.

i figh this time the frost moon, it's more easy with the ranger set, too bad i only taked one screenshot after the battle :(
105600_2015-06-16_00001.png

Ok can someone tell me, do I use the "image" button above the reply box, or the "upload a file" button, if I want to paste a screenshot?

Ok can someone tell me, do I use the "image" button above the reply box, or the "upload a file" button, if I want to paste a screenshot?
The upload a file is for files. Inserting an image uses a link if you uploaded it to a image hosting website such as imgur.

Back
Top Bottom