Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

No crafting? *blinks* what are you gonna do when you get to Hardmode? lol.

I imagine you could use bananarangs on the mechs, maybe... but dude...... Armor.... all of it is crafted, lol. I couldn't imagine fighting the mechs with ancient cobalt lol.
Cheese my friend, Cheese everywhere. Once I get past the mechs it shouldn't be too bad, Plantera isn't that hard, and then I get Summoner gear from the Witch Doctor.
kill plantera enough times to see a Pygmy Staff drop
Oh right, I forgot that's RNG.
how'd he get a queen bee on the surface forest, then?
I don't know, and I'm not going to question it.

Sitting duck fishing rod, mechanic rod, golden rod, hotline rod
Two require fishing and the other two cost money. One is only sold in hardmode at a certain time of the moon cycle, the other is more expensive and sold by chance by an npc who spawned by chance. Fiberglass fishing pole is best bet.

Two require fishing and the other two cost money. One is only sold in hardmode at a certain time of the moon cycle, the other is more expensive and sold by chance by an npc who spawned by chance. Fiberglass fishing pole is best bet.
I wouldn't know, I've never gotten one.

zue3sfM.png
...yeah

EDIT: also this
uJ3lPKc.png

Yl0Iq1W.gif

money....

2015-06-07_00001.jpg

Wind village I guess?

"The Angler may spawn directly on an Antlion, so if the player is not fast enough he will die." -terraria gamepedia.com
2015-06-06_00001.jpg

Angler only take 2 damage and player can know where he is when he's hit. You don't really need to be fast..

So these screenshots are all from my latest anything-goes playthrough, which I started at the beginning of the weekend. Hooray for the British Commonwealth and the Queen's Birthday holiday! :cool:
2015-06-05_00002.jpg

Go home, gold chest. You're drunk.
(Copper ore troll...)
2015-06-05_00003.jpg

I KNEW that it was on sale for a reason...
2015-06-06_00001.jpg

This world and chests, man.
2015-06-06_00002.jpg

I must say, the decoration in this room is rather jagged.
2015-06-06_00003.jpg

FIRST DEMON KILL.
PRAISE RNGEBUS!
2015-06-06_00004.jpg

Go home door, you're drunk.
2015-06-06_00005.jpg

FIRST REFORGE.
PRAISE RNGEBUS!
2015-06-07_00001.jpg

He'll never notice

Things worth mentioning that I didn't screenshot:

Just before I defeated Plantera today, I farmed the dungeon hard for the Nazar. Took me 30 minutes to get the little bugger.
Meanwhile, after defeating Plantera, I visit the dungeon for some hectic HM dungeon loot.

2 Nazars drop.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh, and a Paladin's Hammer.

PRAISE RNGEBUS!

Double vision post.

So, as the picture says, I found two chest statues within a minute of each other. I'm not sure if that's more or less unlikely than the two flower statues I found in the same cabin a while back.
iWFwb3m.png

Tunneled in from the left and thought I'd found a rather small gemstone cave... then I broke through the wall that would have been in the middle of this shot.
ifBka6J.png

I've seen some really small underground cabins before -far smaller than this- but it struck me as odd that it was empty except for the chandelier.
agg4VLY.png

Oh, never mind.
VijYM9a.png

Could be Even Worse; those coulda been corruption... those stupid flying mobs will chase you for miles and they love spawning far, far offscreen when you're not even near the stupid thing.

Yet ANOTHER Solar Eclipse on this playthrough, for #3.

3 more BHS, but that was it, other than 2 Reaper Banners and 1 Vampire Banner.

I now have 6 extra BHS, which means I've gotten a total of 9 in this playthrough alone, but yet not one single Moon Stone or Death Sickle (but yet multiple Reaper/Vampire Banners).

04A835C9D8EF613CF07B94C9485C2534AD2DA42D

Yet ANOTHER Solar Eclipse on this playthrough, for #3.

3 more BHS, but that was it, other than 2 Reaper Banners and 1 Vampire Banner.

I now have 6 extra BHS, which means I've gotten a total of 9 in this playthrough alone, but yet not one single Moon Stone or Death Sickle (but yet multiple Reaper/Vampire Banners).

04A835C9D8EF613CF07B94C9485C2534AD2DA42D
I actually ended up getting a Death Sickle on recording on my very first Solar Eclipse. Still have the character and he still has that thing as it is an amazing weapon.

Back
Top Bottom