All of it begun when i was on my PS3 some years ago diving into some cool games, i was with my father and my mother and when i saw Terraria (trial) my father said "i think you will like this game" because i love pixelated games and when i played the tutorial i was just struggling with English to know that L3 down would go down the platform, but i still loved it! and i also soon saw there was for mobile and also downloaded, then when it was me trying some pc piracy i was just raging with this WASD thing plus managing the mouse becuase i was so young, and 2017, i got my own computer for birthday and asked for Terraria too, but when i saw Brazilian Portuguese... (my language) i went just crazy, and now after all my 5 years of Terraria, i fell happy with all the content (even tho i want 1.3.6 and 1.3 for mobile) now i can manage stuff with mods, external Terraria modes... and now here i am! dying for boulders and being careless at hardcore (yes i died careless at hardcore)! Happy birthday Terraria!
• SHARE YOUR STORY •
Share your memories in this thread
- With Terraria's 8th anniversary in mind, we wanted to hear your memories... Some things that you might share are how you came to find Terraria, what you remember as you first played the game, what platform did you start on, what was that moment that got you hooked, what made you seek out and find the forums, etc.
- Your story doesn't have to include all of the above, they are just examples of the type of things you can share.
- Entries will close Monday, May 20 at 11:59 PM EDT
- One post per member. No placeholder posts. You can share as much as you want, but please keep it to one post. You may edit your post anytime.
- Every member that posts their experience will automatically be entered into a raffle
- One raffle entry per qualifying member.
- Raffle winner will be chosen by random draw and will win a prize of:
- $50 Steam money
Thanks for helping us celebrate 8 years of Terraria!