Other The Ability to change your character completely using this one item.

Slimeustas

Terrarian
Ever wanted to suddenly change your characters default appearance to something completely different for some reason? Well with this suggestion with ideas from several people that I found I decided to just say screw it and fuse all of them!
So here's a list of items that can change aspects of your character that like skin color which will be combined into an item that can change everything about you character:
1. Tanning bed
Obtaining: 10 Iron/Lead bars, 6 wire, a furnace all fused at a heavy work bench.
Thing it can change: Skin color
2. Robot eye surgeon
Obtaining: Bought from cyborg at 20 gold
Thing it can change: Both the iris and sclera colors NOTE: You get Obstructed for 5 seconds after use for a bit of realism.
3. False passport
Obtaining: Bought from the pirate if all mech bosses are defeated
Thing it can change: Name
4. Cell intensity manipulator
Obtaining: 30 martian conduit plating, 30 wire, a lihzard power cell at a demon/crimson altar
Thing it can change: Your characters difficulty (softcore/mediumcore/hardcore) but its a consumable.
5. The gene splicing and manipulation station
Obtaining: All of the above items, 4 gender change potions, 2 hair dye removers, 2 of any hair dye, a dresser all at an ancient manipulator (titanium/adamantite forge could also be it)
Thing it can change: Everything NOTE: there is a slot where you can put the cell intensity manipulator which lets you change the character difficulty.

And there you go an item that can change your character completely. Post your complaints so I could take them into consideration and change this if I do choose to listen to them, your username will be then put in the EDIT box below.
EDIT:

Back
Top Bottom