• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Story The Adventures of Lancelot and Co.

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Greetings!
Making fun comics really is a gift that I don't have. Finding a decent punch line is immensely hard.
Even so, people seem to like the two comics I've put out there, so perhaps I'm doing something right. :p
I'm reposting them in a proper thread and will occasionally be adding a new one as long as people don't fall asleep while reading them.
Constructive criticism is ofcourse welcome, as are ideas. If I'll use your idea, then you'll be credited for the joke underneath the comic.
(Please PM ideas, so you won't spoil your joke prematurely.)

Enjoy!

Issue #1:

Issue #2:

Issue #3:

Issue #4:

Issue #5:

Issue #6:

Issue #7:

Issue #8:

Issue #9:

Based on an idea from Dameon Wind-Rider!

Issue #10:

Issue #11:

Issue #12:

Issue #13:

Issue #14:

Issue #15:

Issue #16:

Last edited:

The Ice Cube

Eater of Worlds
This comic made me want to play Terraria again. Too bad I can't kill any hardmode bosses. ;_;

EDIT: I see that people are liking this post, and I don't understand why. I need help with these bosses :c

Last edited:

darthmorf

Staff member
Wow. This is amazing. I love having it actually set in Terraria screenshots. Keep up the awesome work.

I'm really tempted to start work on a comic now...

Top Bottom