Single Thread RP The arena: For all your dueling needs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyss

Wall of Flesh
This is a thread to simply set up fights between you and another person's characters.

Rules:

1. This is NOT a free for all fight thread.
  2. Users involved must agree to the fight.
  3. Fights must have a clear victory condition be it death, disarmament, serious injury etc. Just make the victory condition clear.
  4. You cannot bring new characters to a fight after it has already started.
  5. If the fight lasts too long and the victory condition isn't met it will be deemed a tie.
  6. You cannot join an already started fight.
  7. And obviously standard TCF rules but that should go without saying.
Starting a fight is done basically like this:
I challenge @[user] to a fight, [put their character(s) here] against [yours here].
Post that on this thread.

You can have the message different, as long as the point stays the same, it still features the needed information and follows TCF rules.

Once the other user has accepted the fight you agree on the victory condition and optional extra details for the fight such as environment. (pits, cover, etc.)
After that all's done, go ahead and do fight.

((I'm tempted to have Bass show up at the arena, so that he can prove that he is the strongest.))

*I arrive at the waiting room*

*A portal opens up and spits Chen, Fonaris, and Ganransu out on the floor*
Chen "Since I can assume the fourth wall here isn't in danger of breaking, eff you RPer"
(Note: medium awareness, also, that was rude)
Ganransu "We wouldn't have ended up here if it wasn't for you godmoding"
(Ok, that was my fault)
Fonaris "Will we survive this?"
(Hopefully)
Chen "Not assuring at all"
(Alright, I regret the medium awareness)
*Ganransu begins cussing the RPer out*
(Ok, too much of that)
Fonaris "I hope you're happy"
(Nope, not even close)
Chen "Good"
(Well, I'll try to help you survive this place at least)
Ganransu "I just want to get out of here alive"

Fight:
Ganransu, Chen & Fonaris against Aleron & Versut
Victory condition: Incapacitation (once one side is no longer able to fight, the other will be deemed winner)
Environment: Empty, flat, dark
Extra conditions: none

Started

Gan, Chen and Fonaris get shot at from every direction.
Versut awaits action from his opponents.

Last edited:
Ganransu immediately uses Chen to deflect the bullets, then counterattacks by having Fonaris eat the people shooting at him

There are no people shooting at him, just a lot of drones basically.
Versut is still awaiting action from his opponents.

(well then, Fonaris got a bunch of fuel thanks to eating them anyways)
Ganransu decides to sit down and stare while holding Chen and Fonaris

"Well, maybe I'll join more directly."
And immediately after, several shots are fired at them from behind, with perfect accuracy for the head.

Versut still awaits action from opponents.

Seeing nothing but a dim blue light, which, even that very briefly.
The moment they turn their back, Versut already proceeds to thrust his spear through Gan's back.

Ganransu dodges and gets grazed, then responds with a smokescreen and drives Chen through Versut while shooting fireballs at him

Versut parries with his spear using one hand, Chen losing magic at the point where he touches it.
With the other hand he blocks the fireballs, remaining unharmed.

While the trio also get shot at with perfect accuracy again.

"Playing with explosions, are you? I'll show you some proper explosions."
Several missiles then drop near Gan.

Versut now shoots back the fireballs shot at him.

Ganransu throws Fonaris hard at Aleron and then gets out of the way of the explosions and fireballs while also tackling Versut

Versut thrusts his spear forward as Gan tries to tackle him, resulting in Gan being impaled by it.
Aleron just flawlessly catches Fonaris and sticks an explosive to him, before throwing him back, much, much harder.

Fonaris transforms before the explosives can be attached and punches Aleron in the face while driving an explosive device into his gut while Ganransu has already pinned Versut down and has begun to cut his arms off in an adrenaline fueled rage

Versut casually manages to roll out of the way, though his spear is still through Gan, or it was until he reformed it in his hand.
Aleron just causally blocks Fonaris' punch using his cybernetic arm (Made of an extremely strong material that Fonaris wouldn't be able to break, especially not with a punch.), which he then proceeds to fire several shots from at Gan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom