Biomes & Nature The Distorted - A Corruption alt. of glitches

You have to be able to fish Phishes in this biome. Definitely support, really funny concept. There should also be a Crash to Desktop (Magicka, anyone?) book that uses 50 mana and removes a random mob on your screen without dropping any loot. The mob may also be you or another player (which means your death).

No, what I mean is... the links you put in your post! :D
What do you mean?
*cough cough*My computer is under a virus right now, but it's only lag and lots and lots of ads. I'm alright.*cough cough*
You have to be able to fish Phishes in this biome. Definitely support, really funny concept. There should also be a Crash to Desktop (Magicka, anyone?) book that uses 50 mana and removes a random mob on your screen without dropping any loot. The mob may also be you or another player (which means your death).
I already have the HM spell. Sorry! But otherwise, nice fish idea.

What do you mean?
*cough cough*My computer is under a virus right now, but it's only lag and lots and lots of ads. I'm alright.*cough cough*

I already have the HM spell. Sorry! But otherwise, nice fish idea.

Uh-oh! :S Take it to a shop. They ALWAYS deal with it. Then edit out the links. :)

Upload it to imgur, then copy-paste the link into the image icon thing. That should work.

OT: I like it! Glitches are annoying.

I like where this is going, maybe have to virustone, trees, sand have different colors or when placed together, like some bricks, it shows a pattern of like folders or something and loading icons and cuorsers, broken loading bars and maybe some ambient objects like a pile of broken glass or some numbers and symbols in a pile. Just to add effects!

I like where this is going, maybe have to virustone, trees, sand have different colors or when placed together, like some bricks, it shows a pattern of like folders or something and loading icons and cuorsers, broken loading bars and maybe some ambient objects like a pile of broken glass or some numbers and symbols in a pile. Just to add effects!

cool idea! and maybe have random blocks/items/mobs have a random texture sometimes, too.

Yea! But for the monsters, have like the head recognizable.

it'll still show their name when you mouse over them, but maybe another option would be to have it display a bunch of random flashing characters in place of their name like the minecraft splash FUNKY LOL

For the record; it should be ""Distortion" not "Distorted". Distorted is a adjective, Distortion is a noun.

As for the idea itself; I like the idea of a glitchy biome, would like to see how this develops.
omg yes, finally someone with some grammer skills.

Back
Top Bottom