• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

Hey so, it worked but for some reason sometimes it seems to turn itself back on, even though the option is still disabled. It seems to happen randomly and I couldn't find any pattern about it, maybe when I quit a world and go back in or when I reload mods it seems to kinda bug out.

Laugic

Steampunker
The discord link, both here and on the wiki, appears to be dead.
Hey so, it worked but for some reason sometimes it seems to turn itself back on, even though the option is still disabled. It seems to happen randomly and I couldn't find any pattern about it, maybe when I quit a world and go back in or when I reload mods it seems to kinda bug out.
Discord link should be updated in both those places!
And glad to head it worked out, at least initially. I'll still try looking into it though!

TippyBoi

Terrarian
I want to try out the Mystic class and I find myself unable to craft any of the shroom set, I could craft the spore cloud no problem and I was wondering if i was missing something

Edit: im good now, I had to go into a different world to do it

Last edited:

TheLoneGamer

Steampunker
I feel the Obsidium biome is way too big. Like if you make a hellevator, there is a lot of the biome you'll go through on the way down. It also takes up what would normally by affected by the V shaped evil and Hallow biome generation upon entering hardmode.

Top Bottom