OOC The Forgotten Shores (OOC)

Name: Vysius
Species: Dragon
Appearance:
unknown.png

Personality:
I'm not good at doing written descriptions of personality, especially before using the character.
Equipment & Abilities:
Blood magic: I don't think I need to explain what this is
Blood vials: Exactly what it says right there. 5 vials of blood.
Strengths & Quirks:
Good at extracting blood from most creatures while causing minimal damage
Weaknesses & Flaws:
It's blood magic, which, you know, usually requires blood, either her own or someone else's.
Also blood magic most likely doesn't exactly have a good reputation.
Name: Sylbus
Appearance:
unknown.png

Personality:
Again the same thing, first time using so I don't have a written description of it.
Equipment & Abilities:
Dark magic (as in literal dark, not just like typical evil magic)
Strengths & Quirks:
Sees in the dark as well as, if not better than, most creatures in daylight (I mean, would you expect otherwise?)
Weaknesses & Flaws:
But then even regular daylight is almost blinding to her.

Should probably figure out my intro, speaking of which, what time of day is it in RP right now?

If I can still join, here’s my character:
Character Name: Scythe

Character Nickname: Psy

Character Status: Lawful Evil

Character Gender: N/A

Character Age: 257

Character Species: Reaper/ Human

Character Height: 6' 5"

Character Weight: IM NOT SURE

Character Personality: He is quick to attack, but is also cautious. Being his friend is a feat, as his inner circle is small. He loves a good adventure and is an extrovert.

Character Equipment: Soul Scythe, Anything he can find

Character Abilities: well, he can reap people’s souls.

Character Backstory: He was a human but made a pact with the evil souls of the nine hells in exchange for his life. He became a part reaper and here we are.

Character Quirks: He is not hurt easily and can withstand all undead attacks.

Character Flaws: He is clumsy(ish) and quick to attack

When he speaks his text is Black

Last edited:
Name: Streyll

Appearance: Mostly black scales, with dark blue scales along the underside of his body, and blue wings.

Personality: Kind and caring to his friends, vicious to his enemies.

Equipment: None

Abilities: Manipulation magic (able to manipulate people and animals to try and make them do what he wants.), healing magic(can not be used on himself, and whenever he uses his healing it makes him weaker temporarily).

Strengths: Good at seeing in the dark.

Weaknesses: Vulnerable to physical attacks, unable to take the deaths of his friends well.

Name: Kae
Species: Fire Elemental (looks human, but his hair and eyes may erupt into flames if he gets riled up)
Appearance: Bright red hair and orange eyes. He has fairly pale skin and wears some standard looking clothes. (I'll try a drawing of him later)
Personality: Sparky and somewhat feisty. He doesn't like staying in one place for too long and may start lighting stuff on fire for fun.
Equipment & Abilities: Ability to manipulate or cause fires and glows in the dark
Strengths & Quirks:
Can be used as a viable light source and also fireproof
Weaknesses & Flaws: First off, he's a bit of a pyromaniac. Second, dousing him in water not only infuriates him, but also suppresses his ability to use fire in any way

Back
Top Bottom