• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

IC The Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Ruby

Terrarian
Ruby

"Then you should not apologize, Kadiev's location is, after all, something we were after." Ruby said. "Well, I believe we have bought everything we need. I propose we walk around in the city and see if we can find The River's Mouth without needing to ask. Unless we already know where it is?" He asked the whole group, but directed his question slightly more toward Teresa who had been there longer.
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....(Presumably) the group would follow Teresa's directions to a building. The rounded beige stones of it matching the color of the sand that littered everything around. An old wooden sign swung on metal creaking chains in the very slight breeze in front of the building. One chain seemed to have an extra link than the other, making it appear old and crooked. On it were painted the words "River Mouth Pub." Various people could be seen going in and out: mostly men; those that came out were often inebriated. Growing closer, the place smelled of wines and cured meat.
 

Kazzymodus

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator

"Really now?" Zack said to Samuel, attempting to get up with his good arm. "That's rather vague, isn't it? My dreams are very vivid and specific, such as people stabbing various objects in my shoulder."

He walked over to Platinum. "Any sign of that twerp we met at the farm? I could use a little target practice to start the day."
 

Nike Leon

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Azaka Shango


Azaka had slept deeper than he really intended due to the exertion of carrying the load yesterday. Groggy at first but quickly growing awake, "Zack, I know you're injured and sour but the guy has hardly earned any violence against himself." Azaka said this with a smile as he heavily patted Zack's good shoulder.
 

Chasm Guardian

Terrarian

It had been a rough night. Francis was tempted to follow the wolf, as he heard the howls, but Francis felt like there were no guarantees that he'd be able to return to the campsite, so instead, Francis laid back down on the ground. While Francis was trying to fall asleep, the encounter of the wolf kept playing in his head, and he kept wondering what the meaning of it was. The passing thought that the wolf could have been connected with the vigilantes went came to him, but Francis dismissed the thought, decided to stop thinking, and went to sleep.

Immediately after he woke up, Francis got up from the ground. It most definitely was not very comfortable sleeping there. Francis took a few rations from his shortening supply and tried his best to warm and flavor it up with magic. After that was done, he checked to make sure all his belongings were present and prepared to get going on the road. Francis wanted to get to Bariston as fast as he could, so he could head to an inn or something of the sort and have a proper meal.
 
Last edited:

Kazzymodus

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator

"He has earned the freedom to walk away after meddling in affairs that weren't his. I'm not a charity." Zack scoffed. "My primary concern is keeping you people alive and relatively intact. If one person has to die to prevent a city-wide purge then that's an option I'll at the very least consider."

After everyone had completed their respective morning routines, he rallied his men. "Alright, we've had our little chinwag, let's move out."
 

Nike Leon

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Azaka Shango


Azaka shrugged at Zack's reply, "I think some form of transportation vehicle would be more logical than continuing to carry these all the way back. It was already late when we started yesterday so there's still a ways to go."
 

Snowratt

Terrarian
-- Scott --

So the creature can understand common, or it understands what pointing is. Ya the second one sounds realistic. Scott thought upon hearing the alien word as he was inside the circle at the time. "Give her a break? I don't know what you could be talking about Regnil,"
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
((I return from the dead. Which is Holidays at my families places and then getting sick.))

((Not sure who would be keeping watch or in the rear, so I'm just going to have Platinum make the check, as he seems least involved in the conversation...))

Platinum Perception: 17 + 1 = [18]

.....Platinum would see Francis passing them, off of the trail, keeping his distance and seemingly headed towards Bariston.
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....Regnil would pace forward, out of the clearing and for a while back into the jungle. Eventually, he would run into a tree blocking his path. A large tree. A huge tree, at least 50 feet around, thick and covered in tough bark. The branches would shake a little as he approached, and a bird could be seen perched high up in them.
 

Droid15.24.3

Santa Claus
Regnil stared at the tree, unsure if any of the others followed him. He looked to the bird, studying it before speaking. "Are you the one that called me here?"
 

Charmander27

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
.....There was no response from the bird. However, after a few seconds, a branch from the tree began to move. Then it began to move faster as it swung to the ground, narrowly missing Regnil before it recoiled back into the air.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom