tModLoader The JoostMod

Version 0.6.2.5
- Robo cod fires 3 to 6 projectiles, down from 6 to 8
- Desert Cores can now be used to craft Forbidden Fragments
- Gray slime no longer will spawn in the underground jungle
- Warhammer of Grognak's Shockwave now works on platforms and beam no longer goes through walls
- Cactuar Minion now is a ground-based minion
- Fixed bug where minions wouldn't prioritize right-click targeting
- Reduced Refresh rate of Bubble shield and Mega bubble Shield
- Reduced Gnunderson's Glove attack speed slightly
- Reduced health of Elementals
- Increased Damage legendaries gain from Moon lord, Jumbo Cactuar, SA-X, and Gilgamesh
- Increased Bubble shield damage increased from 10 to 15
- Increased Mega bubble shield damage from 75 to 90
- Increased SA-X Weapon set damage from 640 to 720
- Increased Gilgamesh's Weapon Set damage from 500 to 800
- Increased Ice Beam damage from 450 to 700
- Increased Super Missile Launcher damage from 400 to 800
- Increased Ice X Staff damage from 400 to 600
- Increased Power bomb damage from 120 to 260
- Increased Mutated Arm Cannons attack speed
- Tweaked Mechanical Sphere sprite
- Tweaked Ice Core-X Staff sprite
- Tweaked SA-X AI and reduced first form's health
- Tweaked Pumpkin Staff behavior
- Tweaked Terra Weapons
- Resprited Aqua Hammer (Credits to ShockedHorizon5)
- Resprited Many Flails
:sigh:

http://javid.ddns.net/tModLoader/download.php?Down=mods/JoostMod.tmod

Either I'm unlucky or the ICU is spawning WAY too often. Playing on an Expert world, so it's at 400 HP, and deals 35 damage with full copper armor and no +defense accessories. I feel like its spawn rate should be more along the lines of Pinky's, given its midboss/rare enemy stats. Hanging out in the desert I had three spawn in one night, with two at the same time.

Version 0.6.2.6
- Added Gnome Hat
- Added Cyclops Mask
- Added Snylotl Mask (ask Gameraiders101)
- Added Shroom Staff
- Added Staff of Duality
- Added Boneless Pizza
- Added White Knight Mask (yay Hollow knight reference)
- Nerfed ICU Health, damage, and spawnrate (again)
- Resprited Staff of Nature
- Resprited Terra Firma
- Tweaked SA-X's second form behavior
- Larkus tome now increases max minions
- Silver genji armor now increases max turrets
- Minions are now summoned at the mouse's location
- Ying Yang charm now deals Summon Damage
- Staff of nature damage increased from 26 to 29 and now requires souls of fright rather than sight
- Life crystals and life fruit can now be obtained in Wall of flesh and Plantera treasure bags, respectively​

Version 0.6.2.7
- Updated to tModloader 0.10.1, the mod now has an icon!:
icon.png

- Robo cod has less of a spread
- Removed Grenade fish box as grenade fish may now be caught in a stack
- Tweaked Fishing items so that their chance scales with fishing power; chances are as follows:
Grenade Fish power : 300, uncommon
Pufferfish Staff power : 1050, rare
Bubble Shield power : 1500, rarer
Larpoon power : 4500, extremely rare
RoboCod power : 4500, extremely rare

Version 0.6.2.7
- Updated to tModloader 0.10.1, the mod now has an icon!: View attachment 182436
- Robo cod has less of a spread
- Removed Grenade fish box as grenade fish may now be caught in a stack
- Tweaked Fishing items so that their chance scales with fishing power; chances are as follows:
Grenade Fish power : 300, uncommon
Pufferfish Staff power : 1050, rare
Bubble Shield power : 1500, rarer
Larpoon power : 4500, extremely rare
RoboCod power : 4500, extremely rare

insert "Im firing my laser" comment in the icon.

Awesome mod, I love the Skeletron Minion things (they are so adorable when they throw things)
Anyway, is there any chart or list created that lists the Legendary Weapons damage as they progress? I'm not sure if my Legendary Weapons are properly registering which bosses i've beaten. (btw, I LOVE the Staff of David, awesome work!)

Equipping a Bubble Shield in a vanity slot crashes the game for me.
That's caused by Thorium's direct increase to damage from items like The Ring. It causes accessories with damage like the bubbles shield to crash when in vanity.

for this long i have been farming is it broken please help PLEASEEEEE
[doublepost=1505005619,1505005580][/doublepost]
LEGENDARY
It's a 1 out of 30000 (25000 on expert) chance, it's going to take a long time.

Wanna know what I love the most about this mod? The ridiculousness of course, but most of all, it's character. From item descriptions to boss dialogue, it's clear that you put a lot of emphasis on making this a mod that YOU want to enjoy, which of course makes for the best mods

Just thought I should let you know how awesome this mod is, it deserves appreciation

Edit: Nevermind! I didn't realize you could use any earlier FSG, I got my goldenrod and was able to use the basic FSG to make the golden one! Sorry to bug ya!

Last edited:
I didn't even see your pre-edited post, but okay.
I thought the fishing shotguns followed a progression if you were gonna use the old one to make the new one, and pointed out the Mechanic's Rod, while just a tad stronger than the fiberglass pole and weaker than Sitting Duck, isn't sold until Hardmode. Then I realized ANY older rodgun can be used, so it's a non-issue.

Great mod, by the way! Really enjoying it!

Great Mod, I played it on my channel. 4 episodes so not hard to beat except the bosses.

I couldn't have beaten Jumbo Cactuar because he teleports to me and no knockback so I basically have to let him sit on me. But when I start the battle he just does whatever he wants and in my case he just went underground and stayed there sending shots at me, forcing me to make him teleport to me, which killed me because obvious reasons.

So I cheated and beat him, but SA-X's first form he can just freeze you with his shots. Then he can just sit there and keep shooting you. Then you can't get anywhere and are forced to die. How do I deal with that? I've gotten every accessory and armour in this mod and in terraria but nothing helps me with that problem. Probably could use a potion but that's not my style. I don't use arenas or potions I fight bosses head on so it's fair for both of us. Definitely not stupid.

Cheated and beat him, and Gilgamesh was a fun boss though, good job on him.

Back
Top Bottom