The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messis (@Madder)
Serevin looks confused.
"I do not believe we were striking a deal...I could give you something. In fact, I am feeling quite generous today. Here you go."
He tosses you a cookie. It appears to be chocolate chip. He then waves goodbye and sinks into the ground.

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
You hold out the items. The man stares at them, and then looks at you. "I have no idea what you are doing, but I'm assuming you are giving these to me?"

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
You go back into your room, and you start to wonder why the heck it's been night for so long, with no sign of sunrise anytime soon.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
"Sure. I have some leftover tea here."
He gives you a canister. On it is a multicolored gemstone, and below it is
"Mystic Peanut Butter Tea! Limited Edition"
This sound quite gross, actually.

Adziel (@tappaja100)
Location: blah blah Artifacts..blah blah inn. I don't feel like typing that.
You walk in. All around you are familiar faces are items, artifacts and armor. There are a few late-night browsers walking around, a couple seem like seasoned adventurers or mercenarys. There is a man at the counter, tapping his fingers against the wood.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
Mystic Quartz sees the knife. "Don't you dare try anything with me or these bystanders. You may have been a cruel killer in your world, but here the crowd respects you. If they turn to see a bloodied corpse and you standing over it with a knife, who knows what will happen to you."

Anga (@Kazuki)
Sapphire sighs and snaps his fingers. A mist comes out of them and forms into an image which shows a few monarch looking people sitting in golden thrones. One of them looks exactly like you, and is dressed like the statue you saw earlier. "These are the Lost Gods. They were deities greatly respected. However, eventually they disappeared, only leaving a vague message that they would return, but not as themselves. Eventually, we figured out that they meant they would be reincarnated. It was then the a Emperor launched an attack, cracking the gem rose, the object that creates us gems. It was around this time, the gem rose opened once again, which meant a new gem was emerging. Our new mechanic, Topaz emerged, but since he emerged when the rose was cracked, he has always been unstable, so if you ever run into him, you'd best not make him mad As for why you are here? No one knows. Some believe it is to stop the Emperor, others believe it is to destroy this world and move on to the next."

wow look at all these colors here.

Last edited:
Checkerface puts on a cheeky grin. “And why would I fear that? I’m supposedly a god of warriors, what’s one corpse out of the thousands?” With that, he chucks a knife at Quartz.

[Ability Used: Knife Toss - Target: Mystic Quartz - -1 Dagger]

{Aaaand this marks both the second time I’ve used this guy and the second time he’s going to get himself killed by attacking an innocent.}

Solen looks at the boat guy like he's stupid, and then points towards himself and then the boat, he then points towards the stuff as if asking if that would be suitable as payment...

"So what if I were to tell you that I may need this gem. Oh and can I also keep the tea drink some." Loculo says while trying to be polite, and not trying to vomit.

No, no. No deals. What is in store for me in the afterlife, seeing how my death toll is in the thirty thousands.

Messis (@Madder)
"Ah, well, if your good outweighs your bad, you go to the Land of Celebration, a place of endless...well...celebration. If you go there, you may also be reincarnated. If your bad outweighs your good, you go to the Land of Suffering, a place where you are subject to eternal torture. This land is run by Death, Plague, and Famine. If you ever run into them, I suggest you run. I can see how you're doing so far, if you wish."
He pulls out the golden scales, and looks up at the seemingly eternal night sky.

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
"Ah, trying to barter with me? Well, Vixareen parts sell for a lot, and that essence could be useful...alright. Boat leaves in a couple minutes." He hands you a ticket.

You see a black mark where the tentacle hit you. Small tendrils of black are starting to spread across your arm.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
"That gem? Sure, you can-"
Suddenly, the gem fades off, and he grimaces. "This isn't good, not at all. She can't be gone..."

Adziel (@tappaja100)
Just then, the man yells out "Awright, store's closed! If ya want a room, yer gunna havta get one quick."

The knife finds its mark, and Mystic Quartz drops to one knee. "I...suppose we were wrong about you. Die a thousand deaths."
She looks at you, and smiles. "Murderer."
Time resumes, and she then dissipates into purple mist, which rises into the night sky. You hear an echoing voice. "Perhaps we can use you. I shall send my pupil to find you."

Anga (@Kazuki)
Ruby's eyes suddenly widen. She whispers something into Sapphire's ear, and you catch the words "Mystic...sensed...gone." Sapphire then whistles and two horses run up to them. Ruby gives you an apologetic look, then hops onto a horse and rides away.

“Think I didn’t know, shiny?” Checkerface to go over to the dusty remains of Quartz before he hears the voice. “Who’s that? What do you want?” He gets the dagger he threw. He’s ready to throw it again if someone tries to get him for killing Quartz.

"So, what just happened, are we being tricked or can it just become invisible?" Loculo asks going to touch where it was.

Messis (@Madder)
Serevin snaps his fingers and two flames appear. The red flame is very large, and the blue flame is slightly smaller. Serevin strokes his chin. "It seems you have done quite the amount of bad deeds, but it seems you didn't want to do them. Nevertheless, unless you can pull something off, you would go to the Land of Suffering."

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
You get on the boat. Quite the assortment of people are on there, shady-looking dealers, scruffy people dressed in rags, nobles with a large assortment of jewels and gems. The ferry person climbs up to the helm. "Alrighty, we're going to Jekel Island. From there, there are several bridges that lead to the other islands around there. My brother leads another ferry coming back to the mainland. Alright? Alright." He presses a button on the helm, and the ferry speeds off. It reaches the island, and everyone jumps off. You can see an assortment of different colored glows in the distance, and a man standing there reaching his arm out.

The tendrils of black start to slowly retract. The black spot fades a little, but not all the way. You hear a knock on the door. "Excuse me? Did you want a complimentary sammich? All the tourists love them."

Loculo (@Xmax360)
"This means Mystic Quartz is dead. Well, not exactly dead, but that doesn't matter. How am I going to get peanut butter now?? I need my peanut butter!"
He turns to you with a sort of crazed look in his eyes.

Adziel (tappaja100)
"Da rooms are 40 coppas. Ye can pay 50 an' get food."
This is the shortest update ever.

There is no response. Everyone around you starts to disperse, and you are left alone in the dim moonlight.
Dang, dang, diggety dang dang, dangdang diggety dang dang.

Anga (@Kazuki)
You didn't specify the spell...so here.
A small explosion is created and you hear cat meows, and you get a headache. And then you died.

This is a thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom