The Land of Jalaia (Text Adventure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[At least it’s an update.]

Checkerface is slightly unsettled by the lack of response, but not for long. Damn shame, he could’ve done more if he hadn’t been distracted...
Whatever. The voice said that they would be sending their pupils, so Checkerface sits in wait. He doubts any of these Sorry people would try and go after him, but he’s ready to run if he gets ambushed.

"Well only one thing to do. SHUT UP!" Loculo says hitting him in the back of the head just to knock him out.

Urgh. *Anga is holding his head* I'm not quite mastering my powers yet... *He's getting up* I need Flaeli. But... Where is it? I must have lost it when I appeared here... *Anga looks around for his rod*

Last edited:
(Err. Yeah I didn't specify... sorry. But it give me an idea ? Since Anga is a Phoenix mage. Except if I'm 'really' dead, without possibility of resurect...)
*Anga seems to be dead... But, his skin crumbles and embers appear on his body.*
[Agna didn’t die, though? The dark green was OOC.]

(yeah, like Creeper said, dark green means OOC. I added it as a little gag, maybe for a chuckle or something. Soo, yeah. Anga's not dead.)

Messis (@Madder)
"Well, you can either do a bunch of good deeds or something like that, or, yes, an offering. You can offer a powerful artifact or maybe a cherished weapon. Something that is important is all you need."

Solen (@Mr. Fury)
You step off the boat. You can see a giant statue in the distance, as well as several multicolored glows. You can also see a hut made of reeds and rocks. There is also an alchemization table not far ahead.

The Supressor (@IHATETHISSIGNUP)
She hands you something wrapped in paper, then walks off towards the other rooms.

Loculo (@Xmax360)
He slumps over, but doesn't fall from where he's floating. You hear a large roar, and the ground starts to shake a little.

Adziel (@tappaja100)
The man hands you a key and a card that says your room number. He starts to clean off the counter, paying you no mind.

Checkerface (@Creeper da Snek)
You hear a faint sound behind you, and a small laugh. You see a black blur in front of you, and more laughing.

Anga (@Kazuki)
You see a faint glow by the statue of...you? Jekel? Eh, it doesn't matter.

Sorry for such long pauses in between updates.

Checkerface can’t help but be spooked. His hand goes for a knife, ready to fight himself off is these weren’t the ‘pupils’ the voice was talking about.

"Wait...HOLD ON JUST A CENTURY!" Loculo finally realizes what he has been on for a good few minutes. "Alright time to go!" Loculo says jumping onto his pet and flying back to topaz.

Wow, notifications are failing me a lot recently. So sorry for the wait.
"I would offer you this damned battleaxe, but it seems like I don't want to."
*Messis holds the axe tightly*
"And if I offered you this mask, we would all die. What kind of good deeds are you supposing?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom