The Last Post Wins!

If someone(example would be Tavernkeep)/something(example would be Desert Chest) holding a summon weapon were to be corrupted/over-purifyed , then the summon weapon also got corrupted. The person/thing holding the weapon will have the spread of the evil "frozen" and being unchanged
This is why the Tavernkeep and the Desert Chest don't get corrupted further.
The exceptions to this is if the person/thing is not at all corrupted, if a person is almost not at all corrupted, if a person/thing is almost fully corrupted, and a person/thing is fully corrupted
There is probably a way to change yourself back but just to have it make sense, let's just say the player can't get obtain it

If someone(example would be Tavernkeep)/something(example would be Desert Chest) holding a summon weapon were to be corrupted/over-purifyed , then the summon weapon also got corrupted. The person/thing holding the weapon will have the spread of the evil "frozen" and being unchanged
This is why the Tavernkeep and the Desert Chest don't get corrupted further.
The exceptions to this is if the person/thing is not at all corrupted, if a person is almost not at all corrupted, if a person/thing is almost fully corrupted, and a person/thing is fully corrupted
There is probably a way to change yourself back but just to have it make sense, let's just say the player can't get obtain it
huh

I'm wondering if it'll work with Antel
If it doesn't, I'll just say that the Tavernkeep and Desert Chest "coincidentally" don't spread
I don't know if it'll work yet
how the spreading biomes work is very low on my priority list and might not even happen until either during the run/RP, or maybe even after (in which case it'd only matter if we end up doing a second run with mods)

;~;
I'm doing a bit bad, but I'm mostly fine
I literally don't have any idea for how to write about technology, I had the most random idea for the pack but I'll probably scrap it (why the :red: did I almost say I'd scarf it wtf is wrong with me -. -), and I don't know what to do with the lightning aura stuff.

Back
Top Bottom