The Last Post Wins!

hmmm
I'm trying to think what would happen with Shadow + Negative Magic for Coded Reality

The obvious answer is Light Magic but most of the Shadow Magic abilities move light away from something instead of just deleting the light
Besides that Light & Shadow Magic are considered to be the same magic for Coded Reality anyway

don't mind me, just slowly coming up with yet another team of Pokémon Esther may or may not have met/will meet

don't mind me, just slowly coming up with yet another team of Pokémon Esther may or may not have met/will meet
Okay?

Also:
hmmm
I'm trying to think what would happen with Shadow + Negative Magic for Coded Reality

The obvious answer is Light Magic but most of the Shadow Magic abilities move light away from something instead of just deleting the light
Besides that Light & Shadow Magic are considered to be the same magic for Coded Reality anyway
one of my thoughts for this was that it makes light stop moving, but TBH despite Coded Reality probably not going to actually be made, I feel like that would be to hard to actually code and make it work with any AI stuffs for enemies and teammates

I'm just gonna at least give one of those Pokémon a main theme
I'll let you guess why I'm picking this song specifically
Also:

one of my thoughts for this was that it makes light stop moving, but TBH despite Coded Reality probably not going to actually be made, I feel like that would be to hard to actually code and make it work with any AI stuffs for enemies and teammates
Hm

I'm just gonna at least give one of those Pokémon a main theme
I'll let you guess why I'm picking this song specifically

Hm
Ono

it also brings up the question of how would Light + Negative Magic work
Actually that would probably just work a bit differently then Negative Shadow Magic just like the normal version

or I could just make those two magic types not work with Negative magic but still

want me to explain?
it also brings up the question of how would Light + Negative Magic work
Actually that would probably just work a bit differently then Negative Shadow Magic just like the normal version

or I could just make those two magic types not work with Negative magic but still
*shrug*
You're reminding me about the fact I still haven't decided on an explanation for why 2 of my characters have both of the dark magic Upgrades -. -

Back
Top Bottom