The Last Post Wins!

Because
now accept happi before I bring you to the Haircut Brothers every day for the daily happi boost instead of Elli-

Add that to the weirdest threats Esther has ever made.

Wanna hear?
wha-
guess it would technically work since OC_Elemental can canonically turn into an Eevee now-

 Yisssss

Mirror: Yes, and this is coming from the depressed person.
lil sad but it's a cool idea
What's the sad part about it? If it's the parting ways thing, technically that wisp could still show up later to help out
as a similar example, Esther canonically released Amy, Divi, and the rest of the second part of her main rotation
they just got back together when they each heard about stuff in RJITU being tough for their old trainer, and decided to rejoin
For both I'm assuming so
Okayso
So far the entire arc has taken place during summer vacation (meaning school didn't get in the way for any characters that actually go to school)
Though that's starting to come to an end
I'll start at the beginning (of the actual arc, there's stuff that happened before the actual arc started, such as the Warrior's backstory stuff)
Basically
Esther and Mirror both have to deal with abusive parents (though in Esther's case she knows they aren't actually her parents, as her biological parents are dead and her foster family is really nice)
Esther ends up mostly spending the day over in the Alola region (don't ask, this arc literally started because of a dream I had, and Alola was involved there) ((Note that I’ll probably end up replacing that with a random island or smth))
While Mirror in the meantime just has to pull herself through the day, usually by just hiding in her room
One night though
both of them end up waking up not in their room, but just an empty void-like area, with a single glassy wall in the middle separating them from the other person
Mirror just kinda ignores Esther at first though, aside from being slightly confused about the situation
Esther in the meantime is both confused and worried about Mirror, but isn't sure what to do or how to help during this first encounter
the next few nights have similar encounters, but after a few of them Esther finally figures out how to talk to Mirror (by holding her hand near the wall, she can communicate with Mirror on the other side)
So she tells them that it's going to be okay
The day after that is actually when TCF gets involved in a way, though it's really quiet and barely anyone's online that day
Mirror somehow ends up on the same TCF as Esther, finds out that they can't access their usual account, makes a new one with a similar username, then posts on their new profile to ask what's even going on
Unit One says hi first, leading to some extra confusion
then Esther notices the profile post, notices the username, makes the somewhat random guess that it's the person she's encountered in her dreams lately, and somewhat awkwardly says hi as well, leading to even more confusion for a bit
Said confusion ends when Esther gathers enough hints from Mirror's posts to confirm that yep, she was right, and just very calmly posts, and I quote: 'So it is you.'
Esther quickly shoves Mirror, Unit One, and Darthmorf (Who had also probably said hi at that point) into a DM to explain what she thinks is going on (with the latter two understandably having basically no idea what the :red: is even going on and just kinda taking Esther's word for it)
Mirror decides that it probably makes the most sense if that was actually the case, then points out that their connection is being cruddy and that they might have to head out soon
And pretty soon after she loses connection

The next night is when the Warrior gets introduced (which is also why I decided to press enter a second time, to kinda separate things a bit more nicely and split it into "chapters")
They show up at the Border while Esther and Mirror are there, with the wall now separating three sections instead of two
Though they first just observe without saying anything
Esther is just confused the next day, but decides not to worry about it too much for the time being and just heads back to Alola as she usually does
She happens to meet someone else who happens to be there at the time to train, that being Lira
And the two decide to climb one of the mountains as a team, because why not (Along the way Pachy the Pachirisu from my OC list also joins in btw, because yes)
Esther does have to go back home pretty early on though, because it's getting late and she doesn't want to take risks
That night Lira has a pretty strange dream, I won't try to explain it though
but Pachy has a similar dream
So the next morning Lira tells Esther about it before they get going
About halfway to the top Esther suggests taking a break to rest and maybe plan ahead
A minor event happens (OOC it's just to waste some time) which keeps the three busy for about an hour probably
And by the time they're done it's getting late again and Esther needs to get some rest too, so she gets ready to head back home
But she notices something near the base of the mountain, and decides to go check that out first, encountering a somewhat injured Meloetta
She doesn’t have anything with her to help it though, so she instead helps it get to a slightly safer place so it can safely recover during the night
That Meloetta introduces itself as Arila btw
Esther then goes home for the night

(Nothing much happens this night, aside from some semi-ominous foreshadowing)
I’ll quickly focus on Mirror first here
basically right as she gets up in the morning she has a pretty harsh hallucination that kinda just emotionally damages her a bit, but in the process she also briefly manages to use water magic (though it doesn’t do anything), so now she’s also just confused again
she has a quick talk with her sister before deciding to spend the day outside at a river about a 10 minute walk from her house so she can just get her thoughts sorted again
As for Esther’s morning… *Inhales* *Exhales* this is gonna be a lot to explain haha-
SO
First thing Esther does after basic morning stuffs at home is check on Arila, who has recovered pretty much completely already
The two talk for a few minutes to properly introduce themselves to each other (As there wasn’t really much time in the evening and stuff)
and then decide to head outside of the cave that they were in
But as they do so, someone appears nearby through teleportation
Esther is understandably on edge right away because trust issues and it generally isn’t a good sign if someone teleports into the same area as the one you’re in
The new person doesn’t explain much when Arila asks them who they are, but does clearly hint at their plan to kill Esther right then and there
Which Arila does not approve of, so she attempts to attack them with Shadow Claw to protect Esther (As if that’d do much anyway lmao)
The attack is just blocked though, and the person just asks Arila if she was expecting that to work before launching her HARD
They then turn to Esther while preparing something
Esther tries to ask what they want from her, but gets no response
Anyway, Justin happens to be nearby to think about his past or smth when he notices Arila getting friken yeeted
So he quickly uses some portals to catch her and cancel out the momentum from the launch and stuff (or well, he mostly just redirects the momentum so he mostly gets thrown vertically instead of horizontally, but still)
And in the process, he notices Esther nearby, right as she gets hit by a laser-like attack that causes her to pass out pretty much right away (She’s almost dead now btw)
He quickly makes sure Arila is okay, tells her to stay there, and runs to where Esther is knowing that she’s in danger and stuff
Justin’s arrival slightly annoys the new person, which, fair enough, but anyway Justin asks them what they want with Esther, finally getting a sort-of explanation (They’re trying to destroy Esther’s soul/break her emotionally, fun)
Justin does not agree with this, actually roasts the person (Arila’s reaction to that is just *concern* btw), and tells them to :red: off before he kills them
This actually kinda startles them, and they decide this isn’t worth it and leave because they’re just wasting their time now
Once they’re gone, Justin tries to wake Esther up, but fails (again, she’s nearly dead right now, I don’t think that’s gonna do much)
Arila comes over to check if Esther’s alright, and doesn’t see any actual injuries, which worries her
Justin tries again, fails, then wonders out loud what’s wrong
That question is answered by someone else who happens to be there now, and they explain that Esther's soul is badly damaged before walking over to her to fix that
Justin asks who they are, and they just tell him that he can call them the Warrior while also focusing on healing Esther as much as possible
After a few seconds of silence the Warrior gets up and tells Justin and Arila that Esther should be fine and she should hopefully wake up soon
Which, after a few sorta awkward minutes of just silently waiting, she does, though she is still pretty exhausted
After getting a basic explanation about what happened after she passed out, she realizes Lira’s probably getting worried by now considering how long she’s been away
But because of previously mentioned still being exhausted there’s not really any way to easily get back to where Lira is waiting, and she has no idea what else could be done to let him know she’s… mostly okay
The others also don’t have many ideas
Cue convenient arrival of Lira’s Skarmory, who was sent out to go check on the situation
Esther tells the Skarmory that she’s mostly alright but might take some time to catch up because she can’t really teleport or use magic right now, then gets ready to just take the normal route up the mountain while Skarmory flies back up
The Warrior in the meantime decides to go check on Mirror (though they don’t directly mention her, instead stating they’re going to check on “someone else”)
Esther’s plan quickly becomes catching up with Lira before the end of the day, so off she goes I guess
Anyway back to Mirror's situation
While she’s thinking about stuff including what happened in the morning, someone (the Warrior but Mirror doesn’t know that yet) walks over to her and asks her if she’s doing okay
Mirror nods, before realizing it’s the person she saw recently at the Border and deciding to ask who exactly they are, getting the same answer that Justin got earlier, and she decides not to ask further questions for now
The two talk for a little while, giving Mirror a chance to actually explain what’s on her mind, and the Warrior does briefly show slight concern when she mentions the hallucination from that morning, so they ask her to explain a bit more
Name: Acia
Species: Arcana
Appearance: [Reference Picrew]
Acia (Reference).png

And as for the wings, if you don’t know what an Amaura looks like go look it up, but it’s basically the head fin thingies from its design, but bigger. Tail is a similar color scheme, too.
Personality: Not the most social, but easy to get along with either way. Enjoys being outside in forests and stuff.
Equipment: A bow, but no arrows.
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Known Backstory (Optional):
Other:
Text Color:

Name: Ocen
Appearance:
Ocen.png

Personality: Usually a bit distant, but also someone who cares about friends and isn’t afraid to put himself in danger to protect them.
Equipment: Best way I can describe his weapons is to just call them small scythes that also kinda work like pocket knives.
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Text Color:

Also I gave my albino amaura a bit of stuff in his description

AND
I'm considering changing Ina's name to Inra
in case you don't know who I'm talking about, it's this birb

And I have just enough coins to rename him

Mirror: Yes, and this is coming from the depressed person.

What's the sad part about it? If it's the parting ways thing, technically that wisp could still show up later to help out
as a similar example, Esther canonically released Amy, Divi, and the rest of the second part of her main rotation
they just got back together when they each heard about stuff in RJITU being tough for their old trainer, and decided to rejoin

For both I'm assuming so
Okayso
So far the entire arc has taken place during summer vacation (meaning school didn't get in the way for any characters that actually go to school)
I'll start at the beginning (of the actual arc, there's stuff that happened before the actual arc started, such as the Warrior's backstory stuff)
Basically
Esther and Mirror both have to deal with abusive parents (though in Esther's case she knows they aren't actually her parents, as her biological parents are dead and her foster family is really nice)
Esther ends up mostly spending the day over in the Alola region (don't ask, this arc literally started because of a dream I had, and Alola was involved there) ((Note that I’ll probably end up replacing that with a random island or smth))
While Mirror in the meantime just has to pull herself through the day, usually by just hiding in her room
One night though
both of them end up waking up not in their room, but just an empty void-like area, with a single glassy wall in the middle separating them from the other person
Mirror just kinda ignores Esther at first though, aside from being slightly confused about the situation
Esther in the meantime is both confused and worried about Mirror, but isn't sure what to do or how to help during this first encounter
the next few nights have similar encounters, but after a few of them Esther finally figures out how to talk to Mirror (by holding her hand near the wall, she can communicate with Mirror on the other side)
The day after that is actually when TCF gets involved in a way, though it's really quiet and barely anyone's online that day
Mirror somehow ends up on the same TCF as Esther, finds out that they can't access their usual account, makes a new one with a similar username, then posts on their new profile to ask what's even going on
then Esther notices the profile post, notices the username, makes the somewhat random guess that it's the person she's encountered in her dreams lately, and somewhat awkwardly says hi as well, leading to even more confusion for a bit
Said confusion ends when Esther gathers enough hints from Mirror's posts to confirm that yep, she was right, and just very calmly posts, and I quote: 'So it is you.'
Esther quickly shoves Mirror, Unit One, and Darthmorf (Who had also probably said hi at that point) into a DM to explain what she thinks is going on (with the latter two understandably having basically no idea what the :red: is even going on and just kinda taking Esther's word for it)
Mirror decides that it probably makes the most sense if that was actually the case, then points out that their connection is being cruddy and that they might have to head out soon

The next night is when the Warrior gets introduced (which is also why I decided to press enter a second time, to kinda separate things a bit more nicely and split it into "chapters")
They show up at the Border while Esther and Mirror are there, with the wall now separating three sections instead of two
Esther is just confused the next day, but decides not to worry about it too much for the time being and just heads back to Alola as she usually does
She happens to meet someone else who happens to be there at the time to train, that being Lira
And the two decide to climb one of the mountains as a team, because why not (Along the way Pachy the Pachirisu from my OC list also joins in btw, because yes)
Esther does have to go back home pretty early on though, because it's getting late and she doesn't want to take risks
About halfway to the top Esther suggests taking a break to rest and maybe plan ahead
A minor event happens (OOC it's just to waste some time) which keeps the three busy for about an hour probably
And by the time they're done it's getting late again and Esther needs to get some rest too, so she gets ready to head back home
But she notices something near the base of the mountain, and decides to go check that out first, encountering a somewhat injured Meloetta
She doesn’t have anything with her to help it though, so she instead helps it get to a slightly safer place so it can safely recover during the night

basically right as she gets up in the morning she has a pretty harsh hallucination that kinda just emotionally damages her a bit, but in the process she also briefly manages to use water magic (though it doesn’t do anything), so now she’s also just confused again
she has a quick talk with her sister before deciding to spend the day outside at a river about a 10 minute walk from her house so she can just get her thoughts sorted again
As for Esther’s morning… *Inhales* *Exhales* this is gonna be a lot to explain haha-
SO
First thing Esther does after basic morning stuffs at home is check on Arila, who has recovered pretty much completely already
The two talk for a few minutes to properly introduce themselves to each other (As there wasn’t really much time in the evening and stuff)
Esther is understandably on edge right away because trust issues and it generally isn’t a good sign if someone teleports into the same area as the one you’re in
The new person doesn’t explain much when Arila asks them who they are, but does clearly hint at their plan to kill Esther right then and there
Which Arila does not approve of, so she attempts to attack them with Shadow Claw to protect Esther (As if that’d do much anyway lmao)
The attack is just blocked though, and the person just asks Arila if she was expecting that to work before launching her HARD
Anyway, Justin happens to be nearby to think about his past or smth when he notices Arila getting friken yeeted
So he quickly uses some portals to catch her and cancel out the momentum from the launch and stuff (or well, he mostly just redirects the momentum so he mostly gets thrown vertically instead of horizontally, but still)
And in the process, he notices Esther nearby, right as she gets hit by a laser-like attack that causes her to pass out pretty much right away (She’s almost dead now btw)
He quickly makes sure Arila is okay, tells her to stay there, and runs to where Esther is knowing that she’s in danger and stuff
Justin’s arrival slightly annoys the new person, which, fair enough, but anyway Justin asks them what they want with Esther, finally getting a sort-of explanation (They’re trying to destroy Esther’s soul/break her emotionally, fun)
Justin does not agree with this, actually roasts the person (Arila’s reaction to that is just *concern* btw), and tells them to :red: off before he kills them
This actually kinda startles them, and they decide this isn’t worth it and leave because they’re just wasting their time now
Once they’re gone, Justin tries to wake Esther up, but fails (again, she’s nearly dead right now, I don’t think that’s gonna do much)
Arila comes over to check if Esther’s alright, and doesn’t see any actual injuries, which worries her
That question is answered by someone else who happens to be there now, and they explain that Esther's soul is badly damaged before walking over to her to fix that
Justin asks who they are, and they just tell him that he can call them the Warrior while also focusing on healing Esther as much as possible
After a few seconds of silence the Warrior gets up and tells Justin and Arila that Esther should be fine and she should hopefully wake up soon
Which, after a few sorta awkward minutes of just silently waiting, she does, though she is still pretty exhausted
After getting a basic explanation about what happened after she passed out, she realizes Lira’s probably getting worried by now considering how long she’s been away
But because of previously mentioned still being exhausted there’s not really any way to easily get back to where Lira is waiting, and she has no idea what else could be done to let him know she’s… mostly okay
Cue convenient arrival of Lira’s Skarmory, who was sent out to go check on the situation
Esther tells the Skarmory that she’s mostly alright but might take some time to catch up because she can’t really teleport or use magic right now, then gets ready to just take the normal route up the mountain while Skarmory flies back up
The Warrior in the meantime decides to go check on Mirror (though they don’t directly mention her, instead stating they’re going to check on “someone else”)
Esther’s plan quickly becomes catching up with Lira before the end of the day, so off she goes I guess
While she’s thinking about stuff including what happened in the morning, someone (the Warrior but Mirror doesn’t know that yet) walks over to her and asks her if she’s doing okay
Mirror nods, before realizing it’s the person she saw recently at the Border and deciding to ask who exactly they are, getting the same answer that Justin got earlier, and she decides not to ask further questions for now
The two talk for a little while, giving Mirror a chance to actually explain what’s on her mind, and the Warrior does briefly show slight concern when she mentions the hallucination from that morning, so they ask her to explain a bit more
Name: Acia
Appearance: [Reference Picrew] View attachment 399629
And as for the wings, if you don’t know what an Amaura looks like go look it up, but it’s basically the head fin thingies from its design, but bigger. Tail is a similar color scheme, too.
Personality: Not the most social, but easy to get along with either way. Enjoys being outside in forests and stuff.
Equipment: A bow, but no arrows.
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Text Color:

Name: Ocen
Appearance: View attachment 399628
Personality: Usually a bit distant, but also someone who cares about friends and isn’t afraid to put himself in danger to protect them.
Equipment: Best way I can describe his weapons is to just call them small scythes that also kinda work like pocket knives.
Abilities:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other:
Text Color:

Also I gave my albino amaura a bit of stuff in his description

AND
I'm considering changing Ina's name to Inra
in case you don't know who I'm talking about, it's this birb

And I have just enough coins to rename him
seriously no-

oh oki, then in that case I liek it

:000000000

personally I prefer Ina but it's your choice

nice copypasta
Okayso
Basically
One night though

SO

i was joking calm down also i should have likely have spoiled it as it is a little long so the mods dont think im spamming

Back
Top Bottom