• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

The Last Post Wins!

Aaaaaand once again I miss a good solid 5 pages. It's hard keeping up with this thread sometimes. I just seem to drop in randomly nowadays. And on top of that, I only got to crack one (maybe two, ID remember) pun.

Also, @-=+=Frostiikin=+=-, about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:

Reepicheep

The Destroyer
Also, @-=+=Frostiikin=+=-, about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:
"Also, @-=+=Frostiikin=+=-, about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:"
"about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:"
"you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until"
"songs....you haven't heard nothing"
"you haven't heard nothing"
Double negative detected.
Are you saying the track is nothing?

"Also, @-=+=Frostiikin=+=-, about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:"
"about what you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until you've heard THIS:"
"you said earlier about songs....you haven't heard nothing until"
"songs....you haven't heard nothing"
"you haven't heard nothing"
Double negative detected.
Are you saying the track is nothing?
There's something I would say about "Are you saying the track is nothing?", but it is a spoiler.

Also,
Heya frens!
[doublepost=1527282168,1527281981][/doublepost]Also, how’s this sprite?

View attachment 201312

It’s a cross between the Pulse Bow and the Phantasm.
Nice bow Tim.

sharkman0101

Skeletron Prime
Looks like a tombstone in the shape of an apple.
Or is it the side of a cat's face?
Whatever it is, it must be spawned in game play ONLY if you die with exactly 42 health left while your in-game name is "The Answer"

And then Terraria must unzip the secret file which is actually Bonzi Buddy

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Looks like a tombstone in the shape of an apple.
Or is it the side of a cat's face?
Whatever it is, it must be spawned in game play ONLY if you die with exactly 42 health left while your in-game name is "The Answer"

And then Terraria must unzip the secret file which is actually Bonzi Buddy
No, it is Borf. Inmy mod I’m probably going to make (after I actually learn how to), there’s probably going to be a BORF boss, and that tombstone will drop if you die to him.

sharkman0101

Skeletron Prime
No, it is Borf. Inmy mod I’m probably going to make (after I actually learn how to), there’s probably going to be a BORF boss, and that tombstone will drop if you die to him.
Borf needs to be overpowered
And the tombstone should be unable to be mined without the Borf-tier pickaxe, to remind the player of the nightmares they have of being unable to beat the almighty Borf

Huzbubber Tim

Ice Queen
Borf needs to be overpowered
And the tombstone should be unable to be mined without the Borf-tier pickaxe, to remind the player of the nightmares they have of being unable to beat the almighty Borf
Ye, Borf won’t be the final boss, but he’ll definitely be a final one. Also, it’ll probably mined with lunar-tier pickaxes.

sharkman0101

Skeletron Prime
Watch as the boss will just be a floating, static text box that says "a surprise" glowing rainbow and shooting Moon Lord's deathray in 8 directions, which circle forever until you defeat it.

(also, yay, my 100th post)

Top Bottom