(Literally, I haven't gotten a chance to actually get started on the kalos stuff yet, the EoS run is stuck at Northern Desert because I'm probably underleveled and being a fire type going into an area with ground and rock types as the main enemy is not fun, and I doubt I can do much lore work at all anytime soon because of my cat constantly making me be sleep-deprived.)
And yes, stuff like mental breakdowns obviously doesn't help with that at all. But I believe you still at least WANT to do this stuff, no? You still seem like you try, despite everything.
Just trying my best to understand.
Kool.Name: Phyllon Lazulite
Nicknames (Optional): Leafy (He doesn’t like being called this, though he rarely says anything about it), Lazul (Is okay with being called this)
Equipment: A sword (His main weapon during the day), and a grappling hook.
Abilities: Phyllon’s body automatically gets rid of magical energies that shouldn’t be there, essentially making him immune to various types of mind control.
Lunar Magic, which he’s practiced the following spells with:
Strengths: Is a pretty good puzzle-solver.(Unless I specifically state that it has an effect during the day, spells listed cannot be used during the day.)
- Dizzying Plant (Name to be improved): Also takes a bit to charge, then sends two leaves in an outward spiral. Anyone hit by the leaves will feel extremely disoriented for about 30 seconds to a minute, likely too disoriented to be able to do much. Only deals damage during the day, and takes longer to charge.
- Moonstone Flower: Boosts the power and effect of other nearby spells, and emits light.
- Vines: Do I really need to explain these?
- Harvester: Basically acts as a sort of camera. Phyllon can focus to see what’s going on around the plant created with this spell.
- Swing Hook: This thing, but energy construct. View attachment 408955
- A spell that creates a small floating orb, which can be used to either give an ally energy if they need it, or as an attack by launching it forward with either another spell or with his sword. Weaker during the day, and takes more energy to create.
- Crystal Dust: Takes a bit to charge, but can be used as a weak-decent AoE general heal/cure thing or weak AoE damage. Even weaker during the day.
- Snowglobe: Essentially a barrier, which not only protects but also hides those inside. Takes a while to set up though, and Phyllon can’t cast any other spells while the barrier is active.
Weaknesses: Most of his spells take a while to charge or set up, leaving him open to attacks in the meantime.
That energy filtering thing his body does? It can also backfire in some cases.
Text Color: #12e098