The Last Post Wins!

(Literally, I haven't gotten a chance to actually get started on the kalos stuff yet, the EoS run is stuck at Northern Desert because I'm probably underleveled and being a fire type going into an area with ground and rock types as the main enemy is not fun, and I doubt I can do much lore work at all anytime soon because of my cat constantly making me be sleep-deprived.)
You don't need to explain yourself. It's hard and all, I gathered as much as that from ye. It's not as clear cut as more rational and scientific endeavours.
And yes, stuff like mental breakdowns obviously doesn't help with that at all. But I believe you still at least WANT to do this stuff, no? You still seem like you try, despite everything.

Just trying my best to understand.

Name: Phyllon Lazulite
Nicknames (Optional): Leafy (He doesn’t like being called this, though he rarely says anything about it), Lazul (Is okay with being called this)
Species: Human
Appearance:
Personality: Shy in newer situations, but if he recognizes the kind of situation he’s in he’s way more confident.
Equipment: A sword (His main weapon during the day), and a grappling hook.
Abilities: Phyllon’s body automatically gets rid of magical energies that shouldn’t be there, essentially making him immune to various types of mind control.
Lunar Magic, which he’s practiced the following spells with:
(Unless I specifically state that it has an effect during the day, spells listed cannot be used during the day.)
Plant-based Spells:
  • Dizzying Plant (Name to be improved): Also takes a bit to charge, then sends two leaves in an outward spiral. Anyone hit by the leaves will feel extremely disoriented for about 30 seconds to a minute, likely too disoriented to be able to do much. Only deals damage during the day, and takes longer to charge.
  • Moonstone Flower: Boosts the power and effect of other nearby spells, and emits light.
  • Vines: Do I really need to explain these?
  • Harvester: Basically acts as a sort of camera. Phyllon can focus to see what’s going on around the plant created with this spell.
-
Energy Constructs:
  • Swing Hook: This thing, but energy construct. View attachment 408955
  • A spell that creates a small floating orb, which can be used to either give an ally energy if they need it, or as an attack by launching it forward with either another spell or with his sword. Weaker during the day, and takes more energy to create.
-
Misc:
  • Crystal Dust: Takes a bit to charge, but can be used as a weak-decent AoE general heal/cure thing or weak AoE damage. Even weaker during the day.
  • Snowglobe: Essentially a barrier, which not only protects but also hides those inside. Takes a while to set up though, and Phyllon can’t cast any other spells while the barrier is active.
Strengths: Is a pretty good puzzle-solver.
Weaknesses: Most of his spells take a while to charge or set up, leaving him open to attacks in the meantime.
That energy filtering thing his body does? It can also backfire in some cases.
Text Color: #12e098
Kool.

So I'm working on a little spreadsheet for my EMD characters
here's the sheet so far
1686257806016.png

Natalie has probably the most lore of the team so far, though Sora is my player character

yes
though this was as simple as checking my save file for the names I didn't remember, adding Arvelle to the team, skipping Silvus because nobody cares about him, and then plopping it into a spreadsheet
Hmm.
So it obviously couldn't have taken that long then?

Welp ima go sleep now
but first I'll explain a little bit about that note about Natalie and Jade being former enemies
basically Jade was/is a bounty hunter of sorts
and let's just say... Natalie wasn't the best person in the past
she did change sides later on
and if she ever shows up in RJITU, once she finds out Jade is one of the people that went missing, she'll be like "This is my problem now."-
okbai

Welp ima go sleep now
but first I'll explain a little bit about that note about Natalie and Jade being former enemies
basically Jade was/is a bounty hunter of sorts
and let's just say... Natalie wasn't the best person in the past
she did change sides later on
and if she ever shows up in RJITU, once she finds out Jade is one of the people that went missing, she'll be like "This is my problem now."-
okbai
Guten nacht.
Schlaf gut.

Back
Top Bottom