The Last Post Wins!

lmao

also I yeeted a tiny doggo at you on PFQ
if the game's gonna tease me with an albino it should at least have the guts to make it a troll party and give me my 30th shiny of the hunt as well :|
TYSM! :happy:<3<3<3<3<3
NEVER MESS WITH SPAMTON G SPAMTON
images (15).jpeg

this u?

ive seen enough
you have a raichu
I :red:ing
LOVE
Raichu.
infinite/10
I've had him on the team since route 1
I basically grabbed all the fancy ones from there
ledyba
buneary
and pichu
and later I got pikipek just for the dex entry because I needed to draw
I'm still missing Glaceon but unlike Flareon I can't just get help from my Sun trainer, because she's also not able to access the ice rock yet
so Glaceon's gonna be joining super late

I might end up using my old 3DS for a short time next week for a link battle with my Sun trainer, her Smeargle has Night Shade while Lunaie's doesn't (only two crappy moves)
so I'd battle Sunny's Smeargle with mine after giving it another Sketch use, purely to grab Night Shade from the other

This was my first actually hunted melan btw
as in the first I hunted on purpose instead of "I need delta points for Snoralts so I'm gonna keep this hunt going until I get a melan because I'll get shinies and albinoes to sacrifice to Sally along the way"

I kinda just went from there tbh
next I got cottonee, because I needed a shiny for Cyrtan and thought "Might as well while my ubercharm is still going", then Pachirisu because of Type Race, then Minccino after 2,222 eggs (the melan is the 24th shiny, hatched on the 2,222nd egg, which is too satisfying, it's all 2s (and 4 is 2 + 2)), then Fennekin after a very lucky TR hunt (My first shiny was a female with a fitting nature for Petri. How perfect is that. Also the melan is also female), then Snivy because Snivy took forever to get a serious shiny from, and then Pikipek, Phanpy, and now I'm going for Poochyena because of Avalon
My other melan goals right now are Electrike, also because of Avalon (he's a Mightyena/Manectric hybrid of sorts); Charmander, because of Coal (He has colors matching Mega Charizard X, despite being a Charmander); and Shaymin, because of Blizz (literally perfect Albino) and Ebony (purple, so melan).
I am in the process of collecting Gracidea seeds for that hunt and I'd like to have at least 100 and at best 500 by the August Type Race (where I'm on team Bloom Doom, which is the PERFECT time for a grass type hunt like Shaymin!), if you end up with any Gracidea Seeds you don't need from boxes (*hint hint* pls get sinnoh's eggdex unlock if you haven't already that's gracidea seed) please send them over to me! (I'll send back 20ZC or equivalent in GP (so 100) for each as that's my buying price right now, or alternatively a summon item you'd be looking for (I have, uh, a lot))

Back
Top Bottom