The Last Post Wins!

Ok cool I got to pick it off at work but then I can pick up my dad pick it off at my car and get back to pick it up I’ll text you back and then pick up your phone and then I’ll pick it off I’ll pick you off at the table I’ll be home in a good time so I don’t know if you want to Genocide this time of year and I have to pick it up from you and then pick you pick it up from the pantry or close the car or you pick it off at least a car or a car then I’ll get it back.

Ok cool I got to pick it off at work but then I can pick up my dad pick it off at my car and get back to pick it up I’ll text you back and then pick up your phone and then I’ll pick it off I’ll pick you off at the table I’ll be home in a good time so I don’t know if you want to Genocide this time of year and I have to pick it up from you and then pick you pick it up from the pantry or close the car or you pick it off at least a car or a car then I’ll get it back.
The :red: did I just read?

I can do it when I’m close Up I’ll be home in a while I’ll pick you up when you get home I’ll pick up some stuff at the car and then come back to the office and get home in a car or a room for sure and then I can do a good job of soup and it would probably be a lot of work for us to come back to the table if you want to Genocide next week

The challenge is the most challenging one and most likely result of an injury to a serious illness is that it may result to be the most challenging part in which the police can take up and running through to day and the other will of the police and other authorities of their local authorities and other victims may also have been affected in their local government and its likely not for us in all the UK as the government will never run the courts and the police may be concerned with a number to contact and ask to see the council for their protection on our website as soon we may have the relevant evidence that we will need from our solicitor and we would like them for us and the other tenants for our holiday in January to return for a refund and we would be obliged to let us have it for sale in September as we will have a full deposit and a full mortgage on your behalf in a couple weeks and a few days ago will let me in for that and it is the same for a couple weeks and a few days ago will let me in for that and it is the same for a couple weeks and a few days ago will let me in for that and it is the same for a couple weeks and a few days ago will let me in for that and it is the same for a couple weeks and a few days.

(autocorrect is indeed scary. I don't remember saying any of this. Rise of the robots confirmed)

I don’t know what you want but you can come and take a little while you to do a good time because I know that I have to do a good time is it a lot to get done with it I know I don’t have a problem but I’m going back and then I’m not sure what to say about you but I’m sorry that you have a good time is the way you do you want me and you can get to the point where you want me and I can do that I can get it done and I don’t have a problem I just want you and you can get to it I can get you a lot more and I don’t know if I want you or meet up for I want you and you want .

Who is autocorrect talking to in this sentence?...

Back
Top Bottom