The Last Post Wins!

suki: Dumbest scar stories, go!
zapper: I burned my tongue once drinking tea.
sharai: I dropped a hair dryer on my leg once and burned it.
cheese: I have a piece of graphite in my leg for accidentally stabbing myself with a pencil in the first grade.
smoke: I was taking a cup of noodles out of the microwave and spilled it on my hand and I got a really bad burn.
cherry:
cherry: I have emotional scars.
I have a mark on my arm from burning it while pulling a pizza out of the oven over 2 years ago. I also have a crescent shaped scar on my face that makes a smiley face with two freckles from when I hit a bus and another on my face from walking into a table when I was real little.
that's something I'd do if I had sneakers with lights
I can't stand them. I don't like flashing lights.
Esther: Made you all playlists!
Esther: AwAthewarrior, yours has only heavy metal, and is dark like your soul.
Esther: BRRUUUUUHH, yours has sad songs and blues to pair with your crippling depression.
Esther: And AVeryWiseNeko has the ABBA Gold album.
If you like ABBA Brian David Gilbert did covers of some of their songs.
But seriously how does this look so far
I can't continue making it until I get some info
View attachment 349845
I don't know exactly what it's supposed to be but I like it.
Looks pretty bad. I haven't had to eat a school lunch in over a year and a half. From what I hear from people who do eat it's a good thing I always bring my lunch.
TheMabyeNotEpicness: Do you know that we are made out of atoms?
TheMabyeNotEpicness: And atoms never touch each other.
TheMabyeNotEpicness: So in my defense, officer. I did not punch this kid.
The kid probably had it coming. All children are terrible. Even I was once.

Looks pretty bad. I haven't had to eat a school lunch in over a year and a half. From what I hear from people who do eat it's a good thing I always bring my lunch.
The chocolate milk is decent, but the pizza isn’t the best, but that might be because i don't like pizza

Back
Top Bottom